Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    phone version is Kritika online
    Ill be streaming for abit, if you wanna watch what the game is like. Keep in mind each class in the game is very different from others.
    Streamin level 55 dungeons weeee~!
    https://www.twitch.tv/bunniesgolikewoof
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-03-2017 at 05:18 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    (REST OF THE NPC LIST)

Merchant
    "You wont regret buying from me"
    Your go-to person for buying health and mana potions using gold.
    The strength of the potions depends on the level of the town youre in - high level towns -> more hp and mana per potion, lower level towns -> less hp and mana per potion.

Salvage machine
    "DRRRRRRRBRRRRR"
    your go-to machine/NPC for making the best out of useless armor.
    you might have noticed that gear only sells for 1 gold coin each, thus making it not worth it to sell to a normal merchant.
    this is where the salvage machine comes in, in which you are able to put any item ranked inferior to legendary, and it will salvage it for the fee of 1 gold coin per piece to obtain random amounts of different types of kritium pieces. i wont go as to which rank items drop which items, but ill just say that Epic rated items (purple) drop the purple pieces and legendary items drop gold pieces.

Soul gem processor
    used to carve sockets for soul gems, combine 5 soul gems of the same type into the next level one, or fuse 2 soul gems to get a random different one, all for the price of gold.

Valut manager
    Your go to person for storing things you dont wish to have on your inventory aswell as store things that can be seen by other characters on your account (account-shared storage). expandable using EMP.

Elixer mixer
    Your go to person for purchasing elixers that temporarily boost different stats using gold, for example increase atk by 5% for 10 minutes.

Weapon merchant
    Your go-to person for buying relatively good weapons relatively cheap using boss souls which are obtained by killing bosses at non-insane mode. the mega boss soul which is obtainable from killing insane dungeon bosses can be traded for 9 boss souls at the material collection agent (look under)

Material collection agent
    your go to person for exchanging boss souls and mega boss souls for various goodies.

Event assistant
    Gives you daily quests to do different activities revolving around other players, for example "do 3 pvp matches".

Bosses
    Bosses are special type mobs that appear in the end of every danger zone dungeon. They drop the main loot for the dungeon, and are way harder to kill than the mobs.
    Most of the bosses can be knocked down at any time, except when they have a yellow forcefield around their body. thats when they are preparing an attack and thus cannot be knocked down mid way, unless you use some freezing/stunning skills.

Now. if you've played the game for abit, you might have noticed certain bosses are way harder to do than others. These bosses CANNOT be frozen, stunned, be knocked down, whatever youd like. these bosses are unstoppable and will attack regardless of what you do. sounds kinda scary doesnt it...
    Anyways, these bosses are distinguishable from other bosses because they have a purple forcefield curving around their body.
    you may have also noticed these bosses have a second line of health - that has a shield pic on the left most side. thats how protected the boss is and it shows the health of the purple forcefield.
    whenever you attack the boss, the line will slowly go down. all of this you have to do while the boss is unstoppable and can hit you regardless of what you do. after the entire purple forcefield meter went all the way down, it will turn green, the shield picture will turn to one of a broken shield, and the green line will slowly rise back up.
    thats your opportunity to blast it with all youve got. once its back up; the process goes all over again.
    NOTE: damage doesnt affect how fast the bar goes down, the number of attacks do.
    Edit: Apparently damage is what affects how fast the bar goes down, i have an attack that deals 1.3m dmg and it dropped the bar by like 70% when i did it ^.^

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Update :

Advanced Class : Vamp

Country
    Thanks
    Yo i switched class, playing warrior now. Change thx.
    IGN: Habuki
    Class: Warrior
    Advanced Class: Doomblade
    Server: NA
    Level: 11

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    Yo i switched class, playing warrior now. Change thx.
    IGN: Habuki
    Class: Warrior
    Advanced Class: Doomblade
    Server: NA
    Level: 11
    updated both this and something else;
    "inner-servers" as i called them in the original posts are actually channels. note that if you press esc and choose change channel it will display the list of channels.

Country
    Thanks
    am lvl 22 now thx.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    How many regular SP do you have at 65? Tried to google it but i couldn't find any skill calculators or a number indicated by people.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    How many regular SP do you have at 65? Tried to google it but i couldn't find any skill calculators or a number indicated by people.
    I will inform you soon. At level ~50 you have 336.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    bahhh i got another legendary and its for blody reaper
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    updated gorilla, dreams and mine's level range (hurray level 60 )

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information