Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    bunny is jus t bout the luckiest guy 2 live?
    love me some luck....
    enhancing to +11 failed so many times that the enhancer's blessing % increase is almost 11% bonus and it continues to fail....

fkn spent all my luck getting that legendary and now all my enhancements are failing miserably

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    what you can do when catspaw can fly infinitely and eventually go above the walls limiting going outside the map~~

http://imgur.com/a/d77V9

Emonium's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    There are a ton of these arcade beat em up type mmos out. Nothing I read or saw seem to take away from games like Dungeon Fighter, Dragon's Nest, Vindictus and others that I've played.
    What makes this game different besides character customization?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emonium View Post
    There are a ton of these arcade beat em up type mmos out. Nothing I read or saw seem to take away from games like Dungeon Fighter, Dragon's Nest, Vindictus and others that I've played.
    What makes this game different besides character customization?
    i dont think any game quite compares to the fighting style this game has. perhaps the UI and quests/beat em up instanced style is not unique to this game, but it does have what many other games dont have. Honestly i cant bother explaining the benefits/disadvantages you might find in the game, so why not give it a try for yourself? its f2p.

OT: since this is the 25th day this thread exists, ive also played the game for 25 days in a row which means i got this thing (day 25 attendance reward)

(halo thing can be worn regardless of whether im wearing the wings or not, thats why you have 4 slots for these things)
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-23-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    WOOT another 1k kred here i come i was bout to ask you what do you get from the 25 reward too

- - - Updated - - -

bunny are all those legendaries you got from crafting or shit actually drops for u
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    WOOT another 1k kred here i come i was bout to ask you what do you get from the 25 reward too
    you can ctrl+left click any box to see possible rewards lol.

OT: updated my CR to 112k

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    for ricky who wanted to see my skill build:

https://puu.sh/wLOkq/9a76b4b429.png
    https://puu.sh/wLOkG/75f2455d01.png

dont feel the need to elaborate on why i chose this setup, but if you insist...ill explain everything
    update: instead of impale level 5 sinister pulse level 9 i chose to keep impale at level 1 and go to level 21 on sinister pulse to get 251 HP drain instead of 108 which would be level 9. the level 5 impale only gives a low dmg boost which isnt even the purpose of impale, as its purely utility. (mainly directed towards ricky)

- The last boss is a giant stone, this makes him very slow and his attacks are close range and easy to dodge. his first attack however, is when he will jump at you.
    After you deal some damage, the game may write "Gathering power" at the top of your screen. you want to burst damage as much as you can at this stage, or he will continuously use a 1 hit attack, which you need to interrupt. It can not be avoided.
    fixed this description about perumagion pathway's last boss, his gathering power attacks can now be avoided. here is the updated description:

- The last boss is a giant stone, this makes him very slow and his attacks are close range and easy to dodge. his first attack however, is when he will jump at you.
    After you deal some damage, the game may write "Gathering power" at the top of your screen. you want to burst damage as much as you can at this stage, however if you don't manage to kill him before he finishes gathering power, you better have all the rest of the monsters that do the lightning attacks at you as youre trying to fight it dead, because the number of 1 hit attacks he will do is according to the number of these monsters alive+1 attack. if you kill all of them however, he will still do 1 1-hit kill attack, so youll need to use an iframe (invincibility attack) to dodge it.
    to be the safest about it, just kill all of them before even starting to engage at the boss.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    These make the fourth and fifth legendaries ive gotten from starhenge farming~!
    the scythe (left one) is actually a duplicate of what i currently have (right one), which makes it worth like 4.7k Kred LUL

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    - updated my CR to 130k D
    this makes me able to start 1 shotting starhenge bosses ~! (not 100% of times though, yet)
    unfortunately i wont be able to anymore because of the update going live today;
    https://forums.enmasse.com/kritika/d...patch-notes/p1
    still looking forward to it, though, finally starhenge is going to become challenging...

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    A new NPC was added to the game... @GeorgeGFX

on topic:
    - updated my CR to 133k.

I know some if not all of you have already quit the game. for those of you who got to level 65 and thus got bored of doing dailies and such, a new update has just come out.
    for the full patch notes you can look at my previous post's link, however since the PVE arena has been completely revamped with now, 120 stages of different bosses, and the need to fight 2 bosses at once past stage 80, with VERY good rewards such as, 1k kred obtained in 100s and 200s for reaching certain stages and 1k kred if you got to stage 120. ontop of that the starhenge dungeons have gotten pretty much 20 times as hard to finish, what i once did in 27 seconds now takes me 3 minutes ATLEAST (havent gotten the chance to do it solo, yet). I recommend you guys give this game a second try even if its just for trying out the new game mechanics.

the screenshot above was from a minigame that was added which u can get some new goodies out of.

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast

Thread Information