Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Hit that level 65.

Hollaaaaaa

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Ok so some of you have been wanting this part of the guide so here you go
    ill be going over every 'special trait', which there are 5 of, that can be used to empower almost any piece of gear (excluding the ones on the bottom most line of your equipment list (which are all locked until level 60));

as you can see, this piece of gear has 5 different empowering traits:
    - Special Properties
    - Appraised stats
    - Charming
    - Soul Gem
    - Enhancing
    All 5 of these are available in every weapon, however gear rated blue and under have no special properties, and your piece might not look the same if some of these arent for example used, as in 2/2 for soul gem, which will display in gray.

Special Properties
    For every piece of equipment above blue (superior) rating, there will be a special property. these enhance your piece of equipment in different ways and in end-game they provide important buffs such as summoning a boss that gives you and your team a dmg buff for 30 seconds, then disappears.
    these are all passive skills, which means there is no hotkey for them and they will be applied automatically once you attack or do whatever it is the special property requires.
    some special properties can just enhance accuracy for example by 100 permanently.
    You generally wish to avoid bad special properties such as one that has 1% chance to completely freeze you or the enemy.
    Special properties cannot be rerolled in this version of the game as the item to do so isnt out yet.

Appraised stats
    The number of different appraised stats varies between the rating of the piece of equipment. legendaries have the most, which is 5 appraised stats, purple has 4, blue has 3, green has 2, and white has none.
    these are randomly selected traits with random values, selected from a different list of possible outcomes depending on the piece of gear, for example a shirt cannot receive extra attack and a weapon cannot receive extra defense. You can press CTRL to show the appraised stats your weapon has however to get them in the first place you must first identify the item. The values can be altered, resetted, and have their values changed using reappraisal and recalculation scrolls which i will talk about in the future.
    stats you want to have on your individual pieces of gear, keep in mind some pieces do not have 5 appraisal stats available but i will write every good stat anyways, keep in mind some arent even 5 stats so the rest dont matter:
    Ring
    - Bonus damage +x%
    - Crit damage +x%
    - Attack speed +x%
    - Attack +x
    - Element of choice +x (dark/ice/fire/lightning/poison)
    Earring, Weapon, and Necklace
    - Bonus damage +x%
    - Crit damage +x%
    - Attack speed +x%
    - Attack +x
    - Critical +x
    Note that these are 6 stats, which means you have to give up on one. Attack speed +x% is the least important.
    Helmet
    - Critical +x
    - Accuracy +x
    Chest and Legs
    - Critical Damage +x%
    Gloves
    - Attack speed +x%
    Shoes

I will give more information about elements in the future.
    Charming
    Using charms to give different effects to weapons.
    You need to find the best charm on which you can right click and apply to a piece of equipment if the charms description contains the type of the gear in its description.
    What are charms?
    Charms are special items found in your consumables tab that each has a special property and applies different stats or behavioural changes on weapons for example.
    The main way to obtain charms is to first get to level 65. Not that it is impossible beforehand, but it is both unnecessary and insffective in lower levels and every charm level I you get can basically be trashed with no worries.
    Once a charm has been applied to a piece of weapon, it is not retrieveable and you may only apply new charms to the piece of gear if you wish to change your mind or got a better charm.
    How do you get charms?
    In level 65 you get access to the last town known as starhenge in which the bosses drop violate boss souls or just purple ones as i like to call them. Insode the shop marked with a single sword on the map you are able to buy either a random charm box for 8 purple boss souls or one which you can decide on the outcome of.
    It is generally better to buy the random one as both kinds give charm level IIIs however the random one can also give IV and V ones and the one where you can choose has more limited quantity and choices than the random one, however with the same price.

Once you have your charm box opened with your charm you are able to do one of 2 things:

- Combine 2 charms to earn a random one of the same level aswell as a relatively small but reasonable chance to get the next level one, for example 2 III charms can be combined into either getting a random III charm or a small chance to get an IV one. Combining requires using a charm melder which can be crafted by the NPC that looks like a gachapon machine and has a smiley symbol on the map. Note the different charm melder levels and items required vary because melding 2 Charms of level III is cheaper than 2 level IVs. This is because you need a different kind of charm melder, a higher tier one.
    It is important to mention that in order to craft your charm melders you are highly recommended to go to a basic town which isnt keskyu outpost, xanadu nor starhenge as the prices in order to craft charm melders there are higher than prices in the rest of the towns.

- Use the charm on a piece of gear to apply its propeties and consume the charm. Keep in mind the charms description tells you which charms can be used on different pieces of equipment. You cannot retrieve the charm after using it on a piece of gear.

There are 2 kinds of charms which ill call normal charms and elementalness charms;

Normal Charms
    These are your normal charms that are circular shaped and are applied to all pieces of gear.

Elementalness Charms
    Known as charms which inflict elements instead of stats. Those are not circular, and are applied to weapons specifically and apply a certain element effect to it so all your attacks become under the effect of the element.
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'll continue later....
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-11-2017 at 06:25 AM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    My summary of this game...Pretty fun until you have gone through starhenge a few times and then realize the game is extremely lacking in actual end game content. End game is just a couple dailies and grinding for better gear from a few dungeons. There is no real incentive for people to pvp either and it is not normalized. Combat is alright, not bad but not great, sometimes feels a little disjointed. Overall a decent time waster if your bored its something to pickup, but it's not something that makes me want to keep playing. There are some better alternatives out there.
    Last edited by S1lent; 07-09-2017 at 09:02 PM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Ricky (07-09-2017), yung (07-09-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    ya boy has sold boots for 6k kred woooo

stats:

Thanks
    What's currently the best armour in game? Best weapon?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    What's currently the best armour in game? Best weapon?
    the post above is a piece of gear which is the best in the game. to craft the best gear, you need to either be really lucky and have it drop while youre raping level 65 dungeon bosses which is how i got that boot (probably will never get anything else ever just because of how low the droprate is), or you can craft it from the blacksmith in starhenge, which requires keystones which you can get about 3.5 daily

also woohoo new best time in PVE arena

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    My summary of this game...Pretty fun until you have gone through starhenge a few times and then realize the game is extremely lacking in actual end game content. End game is just a couple dailies and grinding for better gear from a few dungeons. There is no real incentive for people to pvp either. Combat is alright, not bad but not great, sometimes feels a little disjointed. Overall a decent time waster if your bored its something to pickup, but it's not something that makes me want to keep playing. There are some better alternatives out there.
    I agree on, I dislike MMO's in general cause this is what they end up like, except maybe WoW. Was worth trying but not really worth sticking around

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ok so some of you have been wanting this part of the guide so here you go
    ill be going over every 'special trait', which there are 5 of, that can be used to empower almost any piece of gear (excluding the ones on the bottom most line of your equipment list (which are all locked until level 60));

https://puu.sh/wF0lU/e11504fef2.png

as you can see, this piece of gear has 5 different empowering traits:
    - Special Properties
    - Appraised stats
    - Charming
    - Soul Gem
    - Enhancing
    All 5 of these are available in every weapon, however gear rated blue and under have no special properties, and your piece might not look the same if some of these arent for example used, as in 2/2 for soul gem, which will display in gray.

Special Properties
    For every piece of equipment above blue (superior) rating, there will be a special property. these enhance your piece of equipment in different ways and in end-game they provide important buffs such as summoning a boss that gives you and your team a dmg buff for 30 seconds, then disappears.
    these are all passive skills, which means there is no hotkey for them and they will be applied automatically once you attack or do whatever it is the special property requires.
    some special properties can just enhance accuracy for example by 100 permanently.
    You generally wish to avoid bad special properties such as one that has 1% chance to completely freeze you or the enemy.
    Special properties cannot be rerolled in this version of the game as the item to do so isnt out yet.

Appraised stats
    The number of different appraised stats varies between the rating of the piece of equipment. legendaries have the most, which is 5 appraised stats, purple has 4, blue has 3, green has 2, and white has none.
    these are randomly selected traits with random values, selected from a different list of possible outcomes depending on the piece of gear, for example a shirt cannot receive extra attack and a weapon cannot receive extra defense. You can press CTRL to show the appraised stats your weapon has however to get them in the first place you must first identify the item. The values can be altered, resetted, and have their values changed using reappraisal and recalculation scrolls which i will talk about in the future.
    stats you want to have on your individual pieces of gear, keep in mind some pieces do not have 5 appraisal stats available but i will write every good stat anyways, keep in mind some arent even 5 stats so the rest dont matter:
    Ring
    - Bonus damage +x%
    - Crit damage +x%
    - Attack speed +x%
    - Attack +x
    Earring, Weapon, and Necklace
    - Bonus damage +x%
    - Crit damage +x%
    - Attack speed +x%
    - Attack +x
    - Critical +x
    Note that these are 6 stats, which means you have to give up on one. Attack speed +x% is the least important.
    Helmet
    - Critical +x
    - Accuracy +x
    Helmet and Legs
    - Critical Damage +x%
    Gloves
    - Attack speed +x%
    Shoes

Charming
    Using charms to give different effects to weapons.
    You need to find the best charm on which you can right click and apply to a piece of equipment if the charms description contains the type of the gear in its description.
    What are charms?
    Charms are special items found in your consumables tab that each has a special property and applies different stats or behavioural changes on weapons for example.
    The main way to obtain charms is to first get to level 65. Not that it is impossible beforehand, but it is both unnecessary and insffective in lower levels and every charm level I you get can basically be trashed with no worries.
    Once a charm has been applied to a piece of weapon, it is not retrieveable and you may only apply new charms to the piece of gear if you wish to change your mind or got a better charm.
    How do you get charms?
    In level 65 you get access to the last town known as starhenge in which the bosses drop violate boss souls or just purple ones as i like to call them. Insode the shop marked with a single sword on the map you are able to buy either a random charm box for 8 purple boss souls or one which you can decide on the outcome of.
    It is generally better to buy the random one as both kinds give charm level IIIs however the random one can also give IV and V ones and the one where you can choose has more limited quantity and choices than the random one, however with the same price.

Once you have your charm box opened with your charm you are able to do one of 2 things:

- Combine 2 charms to earn a random one of the same level aswell as a relatively small but reasonable chance to get the next level one, for example 2 III charms can be combined into either getting a random III charm or a small chance to get an IV one. Combining requires using a charm melder which can be crafted by the NPC that looks like a gachapon machine and has a smiley symbol on the map. Note the different charm melder levels and items required vary because melding 2 Charms of level III is cheaper than 2 level IVs. This is because you need a different kind of charm melder, a higher tier one.
    It is important to mention that in order to craft your charm melders you are highly recommended to go to a basic town which isnt keskyu outpost, xanadu nor starhenge as the prices in order to craft charm melders there are higher than prices in the rest of the towns.

- Use the charm on a piece of gear to apply its propeties and consume the charm. Keep in mind the charms description tells you which charms can be used on different pieces of equipment. You cannot retrieve the charm after using it on a piece of gear.

There are 2 kinds of charms which ill call normal charms and elementalness charms;

Normal Charms
    These are your normal charms that are circular shaped and are applied to all pieces of gear.

Elementalness Charms
    Known as charms which inflict elements instead of stats. Those are not circular, and are applied to weapons specifically and apply a certain element effect to it so all your attacks become under the effect of the element.

I'll continue later....
    Soul Gems
    Each and every piece of gear besides the lowest row as usual (all 4 items in which are locked until level 60) can have 2 soul gems put onto it.

How does one get Soul Gems?
    Soul gems, also known as Rubies, found in the soul gem tab in your inventory, are obtained from doing a daily dungeon called training camp 5 times every day.
    These daily dungeons are found in most cities, but the hardest one is found in the town Deeprock Mine.
    Once you have unlocked the dungeon, unlike other dungeons, you will not be able to get immediate access to insane mode. instead you will start from easy, and each victory in the previous difficulty will unlock the next difficulty, until u get to insane.
    These dungeons take a minute at most to finish, and are relatively easy and straight forward. you just kill some mobs, and then you kill a pretty weak boss. at the end you are able to gain some drops from the boss (never from the mobs on the way to the boss though, to save you some time), and things from the RNG card system like you have in normal dungeons. you can get random soul gem boxes that provide you with a random soul gem for the corresponding level (random chest II gives II soul gems and so on), and the III soul gem chest which is the rarest contains soul gems that you can choose. you also get other useful items from these dungeons such as items that can be used to combine 2 soul gems and reappraisal and recalculation scrolls on which i will write later.

Once you have enough soul gems you would want to focus on 4 types.
    - Accuracy (x6 Soul gems at the highest level possible)
    - Element (ice/fire/lightning/poison/dark) (x6 Soul gems at the highest level possible)
    - Either Attack x6 or Crit damage % x6 (at the highest level possible)
    there are very little differences between the last 2 ive written so its really up to personal preference. The Soul gems have different names from the stats they give so here they are:
    - Accuracy - Precise Sapphire (level)
    - Element - (element) Topaz (level)
    - Attack - Irresistible Ruby (level)
    - Crit Dmg % - Fell Ruby (level)
    note the order i put the soul gems in at the start (
    - Accuracy (x6 Soul gems at the highest level possible)
    - Element (ice/fire/lightning/poison/dark) (x6 Soul gems at the highest level possible)
    - Either Attack x6 or Crit damage % x6 (at the highest level possible)
    ), these are separated into which pieces of gear they can be put on. each type has 3 pieces of gear to go to, and there are 9 pieces of gear in total, so it works out.
    you need 6 of each because they can be put on 3 pieces of gear, 2 times per piece of gear.

What do I do with them/How do I use them?
    In order to be able to put soul gems on your equipment you will need to first create a socket for them in the machine that's called soul gem processor found in every town, shaped like a diamond on the minimap.
    once youre there you have 3 options;
    - socket a piece of gear and place soul gems onto it (default option when u speak to the npc)
    - craft 5 types of the same soul gem to create the next level one (5 II's -> 1 III)
    - fuse 2 soul gems to obtain a random one, with the option of choosing which one you want for the cost of a soul gem fuser which is obtained from the dungeons i spoke of above
    all of these actions cost gold, and removing soul gems from equipment is also possible for a small amount of gold.

Enhancing
    done using the anvil marked as an anvil on the minimap.
    You can find more information about how enhancing works and is done by looking at the part of my guide which is about the Enhancing anvil (NPC List)
    Enhancing can increase attack or defense depending on the type of equipment;
    Attack - Weapon, Ring, Earring, Pendant
    Defense - Shoes, Gloves, Shirt, Hat, Pants
    Enhancing limit and current level can be seen by the x/y values just under the name of the item once you hover over it.
    Higher level items have higher enhancing limits and as you enhance further you can get passive effects, for example +500 attack for reaching 9 enhancements on a weapon.
    You can see which enhanced items give which passive effects by clicking ctrl and scrolling down as much as u can while hovering over the item. This will also say how much the next enhancement will increase the corresponding stat of your item (defense or attack).
    After you enhance for awhile you might have noticed you are running out of stability. once its below the necessary amount to perform an enhancement, whether it succeeds or not you will have to add more stability using fix-it hammers or the weaker, 3-7 stability (rng) hammers eventually.
    Note: enhancing artifacts which unlock at level 65 past level 3 has a chance to destroy them and it costs artifact stones instead of whetstones.

Elements
    A very important part of making your character stronger.
    It is recommended you ignore this part until you are level 65 because that's when using elements is the best and can provide the best results.
    Elements are effects that you may have already found on some pieces of your gear through appraising (identifying) your gear. for example; Dark bonus +10.
    What the above appraising stat means is that your total Dark stat will increase by 10. you can view how much of every element you have by clicking the arrow on the left of the character preview screen when you open your inventory and scrolling all the way down.
    Every additional element bonus will provide an extra 0.3% Damage, which makes it really important.
    Note however, that some classes have certain elements bound to their skills which is why you should look at your skill description to see if where there's piercing/crushing/invincible/break/ultra break/passive/active effects, there may also be an element. this means you do not need to put a charm for element effect on your weapon as ive stated in the guide for charms and all of your attacks will do dark damage by default. so on top of all of your attack, you will have 0.3% damage increase for every element point you add depending on which you need to add. Some classes, like vamp for example, are element neutral, which means they have to put a charm for the type of element they choose on their weapon.

So which element should I choose?
    If youre an element neutral class and you wish to choose an element for your class, choosing might be hard. the only difference is not the % dmg increase per element bonus, but instead, the passive skills that take place when you reach a certain level of element. you get a passive skill at every multiplication of 30 up until 90, so in total, 3 passive skills.
    you can view what passive skills you get for each element by hovering over a relevant element charm, and look at its description. a dark charm for example, not necessarily for your weapon but for ring/earring/necklace, will display what passive skills take place when you reach a certain level of the corresponding element type the charm you hovered over is.
    Note that element charms can only be put on weapon/necklace/ear/earring where weapon has its own type of elemental charm.

Scrolls (Recalculation, Reappraisal)
    Used to change around the appraising bonuses you got after identifying your equipment. You can right click each scroll to enter a UI that uses the scrolls on different pieces of gear by simply right clicking or dragging gear into the available slot.
    Reappraisal Scrolls
    used to completely reroll the appraised stats you got on your piece of gear. you can click the left of a stat to lock it, something that will require more reappraisal scrolls to use once you decide to reroll the rest besides the one you locked, keep in mind you can lock several and locking 4 stats leaving the 5th one to roll alone will cost 600 scrolls on a legendary.
    after you reroll the appraised stats you have an option to keep rerolling or apply the new changes.

Reappraisal scrolls are obtained in bulk by the sword shop mark on the minimap at normal towns (150 reappraisal a day using boss souls) or if youre level 65 you can buy an extra 300 a day for the violet boss souls.

Recalculation Scrolls
    used to randomly reselect the values given to each type of stat on your appraised stats. this means it does not change what the stat does, it just changes how good it does it.
    once you put your item in it will lock little lines to what the old stat used to be compared to what it is after you click recalculate.
    like reappraisal scrolls, you have the option to continue recalculating or apply the outcome to the piece of gear. this allows you to perfect the stats you got on your piece of equipment initially.
    Recalculation scrolls are rarer than reappraised scrolls, as you can not buy them from the shops, you can only get them from the daily training ground dungeon or from the daily 2 dungeons. If you get a chance to choose whether u want recalculation or reappraisal, i highly recommend to always choose recalculation.

Thanks
    19k CR.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (07-10-2017), Ricky (07-10-2017)

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    19k CR.
    wtf you were just struggling to past 6000
    and i'm lvl 60 update plox
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information