Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    19k CR.
    how...... you.... climbed.... that cr so fast?..

btw lvl 46 gon hit 50 soon
    Last edited by Ricky; 07-10-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    how...... you.... climbed.... that cr so fast?..

btw lvl 48 gon hit 50 soon
    Once you hit 65 there quests in Star henge which gets you a legendary 65 weapon with ability to enhance it to +13, which is what I did. Spent like 1.2mill and 1.3k stones doing it though.
    Last edited by Notorious; 07-10-2017 at 10:27 AM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (07-10-2017), Ricky (07-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Once you hit 65 there quests in Star henge which gets you a legendary 65 weapon with ability to enhance it to +13, which is what I did. Spent like 1.2mill and 1.3k stones doing it though.
    Not to mention yiu should buy everything that is purchasable a few times a day from both the sword merchant in starhenge and the material collection agent in every other town (xanadu for example)
    These daily items are very important for your progression and the sword noc in starhenge can also exchange 30 keystone pieces for 1 keystone, qhoch you can get 3 ti 4 of if u do all dailies. You need 30 for a weapon which is exciting for me because hopefully ill be reaching 30 today.
    Armor takes 25 each and acc take 30. This is all done in the blacksmith.
    Note: crafted level 65 15 engancement gear is the same strength as the dropped from bosses version, which is why i hoghky recommend selling it for kred if you get it, but if it is for your class it may delay your progression to full level 65 gear by just a few days, for the price of a few thiusand kred.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    - Updated myself to 44000-45000 CR range
    how you ask?
    1) about a thousand whetsones
    2) blacksmith
    3) a ****ton of gold
    4) items required to craft the strongest weapon in the game

Country
    Thanks
    yo bunny, wotdafek are powercores and uhm artifacts.
    btw im lvl 60.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
    yo bunny, wotdafek are powercores and uhm artifacts.
    btw im lvl 60.
    Power Cores
    Special items exclusive for level 60+ found in your most bottom-middle slot of your equipment as you can see here;

these items are different, they are items have durability and once equipped you can see how much durability they have by looking at the bottom UI where there used to be chains on a single slot here;

the light blue shows a percentage of the fullness of the core, which is also shown as a number directly on the core, and the light blue line slowly declines with the declining of the durability.
    Cores's main purpose is to give additional attack. inferior cores give 1000 extra attack, superior 1250, rare 1500, and legendary - 2000. the difference between the cores is also the maximum durability you get while charged, the rare ones for example, are enough for 2-3 days of playing.
    some cores can have additional stats such as bonus for a certain element, dmg reduction, dmg to bosses, etc.
    If you go to your skill tab, every skill's description says something about core power. this shows how much durability from your core a single skill will take.
    Once you get a new core, it will be locked and will be required to be 'activated' or 'charged' using some pure kritium pieces, about 400 of them. once you run out of durability on a core however, you cannot recharge it, and it has to be replaced. there are several ways to get cores:

- Random drops from level 60-64 dungeons in both keskyu outpost and in xanadu (rated inferior, superior or rare)
    - Purchasable for 10 core pieces, core pieces are another random drop from the above dungeons, by the material collection agent in keskyu outpost or xanadu (rated superior or rare, and have random bonuses besides attack)
    - Purchasable by a level 6 guild's item shop (rated inferior, superior, rare or legendary (!) ) once per day for contribution points

Note: Core pieces can also be obtained by salvaging used up cores or ones useless to you.

Artifacts

The second 'special' item which is exclusive for level 60 and above, however actually farming them in bulk and unlocking the slot to wear them is only possible from level 65. these items have many different stats and can be combined by artifact fusers found in the same gachapon machine i talked about in the charm fusion, in the second page of crafting inside the gachapon machine. like charms, there is a random chance combining 2 same-level artifacts will yield the next tier artifact. you can also buy artifacts from the auction house for kred.
    Artifacts are enhanceable, even if they say 0/0 when you get them. simply put the artifacts in the enhancer's anvil and enhance. this however costs artifact's whetstones which are only obtainable by salvaging artifacts.
    You can get a decent amount of artifacts by simply doing the PVE arena every day, these however are 95% of the time inferior artifacts, so are basically just a way to farm free artifact whetstones.
    At level 65 you are able to buy a random artifact rated superior (only!) from the sword marked NPC in starhenge for 5 violet boss souls. these can also be salvaged for artifact whetstones.

note that unlike other types of equipment, these artifacts have a chance to be destroyed and disappear after the third enhancement's success, so consider yourself warned.

my personal artifact of choice:

Last edited by Bunny; 07-11-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Power Cores
    Special items exclusive for level 60+ found in your most bottom-middle slot of your equipment as you can see here;

https://puu.sh/wGL4o/780d890acf.png

these items are different, they are items have durability and once equipped you can see how much durability they have by looking at the bottom UI where there used to be chains on a single slot here;

https://puu.sh/wGLaj/f5dd27eb7c.png

the light blue shows a percentage of the fullness of the core, which is also shown as a number directly on the core, and the light blue line slowly declines with the declining of the durability.
    Cores's main purpose is to give additional attack. inferior cores give 1000 extra attack, superior 1250, rare 1500, and legendary - 2000. the difference between the cores is also the maximum durability you get while charged, the rare ones for example, are enough for 2-3 days of playing.
    some cores can have additional stats such as bonus for a certain element, dmg reduction, dmg to bosses, etc.
    If you go to your skill tab, every skill's description says something about core power. this shows how much durability from your core a single skill will take.
    Once you get a new core, it will be locked and will be required to be 'activated' or 'charged' using some pure kritium pieces, about 400 of them. once you run out of durability on a core however, you cannot recharge it, and it has to be replaced. there are several ways to get cores:

- Random drops from level 60-64 dungeons in both keskyu outpost and in xanadu (rated inferior, superior or rare)
    - Purchasable for 10 core pieces, core pieces are another random drop from the above dungeons, by the material collection agent in keskyu outpost or xanadu (rated superior or rare, and have random bonuses besides attack)
    - Purchasable by a level 6 guild's item shop (rated inferior, superior, rare or legendary (!) ) once per day for contribution points

Note: Core pieces can also be obtained by salvaging used up cores or ones useless to you.

Artifacts

The second 'special' item which is exclusive for level 60 and above, however actually farming them in bulk is only possible from level 65. these items have many different stats and can be combined by artifact fusers found in the same gachapon machine i talked about in the charm fusion, in the second page of crafting inside the gachapon machine. like charms, there is a random chance combining 2 same-level artifacts will yield the next tier artifact. you can also buy artifacts from the auction house for kred.
    Artifacts are enhanceable, even if they say 0/0 when you get them. simply put the artifacts in the enhancer's anvil and enhance. this however costs artifact's whetstones which are only obtainable by salvaging artifacts.
    You can get a decent amount of artifacts by simply doing the PVE arena every day, these however are 95% of the time inferior artifacts, so are basically just a way to farm free artifact whetstones.
    At level 65 you are able to buy a random artifact rated superior (only!) from the sword marked NPC in starhenge for 5 violet boss souls. these can also be salvaged for artifact whetstones.

note that unlike other types of equipment, these artifacts have a chance to be destroyed and disappear after the third enhancement's success, so consider yourself warned.

https://puu.sh/wGLRx/ba08bb05fc.png
    ok thx.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Power Cores

https://puu.sh/wGL4o/780d890acf.png

https://puu.sh/wGLaj/f5dd27eb7c.png

Artifacts

The second 'special' item which is exclusive for level 60 and above, however actually farming them in bulk is only possible from level 65. these items have many different stats and can be combined by artifact fusers found in the same gachapon machine i talked about in the charm fusion, in the second page of crafting inside the gachapon machine. like charms, there is a random chance combining 2 same-level artifacts will yield the next tier artifact. you can also buy artifacts from the auction house for kred.

https://puu.sh/wGLRx/ba08bb05fc.png
    i have some artifacts but it says i dont have the equipment slot unlocked when can i unlock it
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    i have some artifacts but it says i dont have the equipment slot unlocked when can i unlock it
    oh i guess the slot only opens at level 65, ill fix that in the info ^^

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    yo bunny wots da fastest/best way to get gold i saw some ***** with 70million while i'm here struggling to get past 500k
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread Information