Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    this would be the last part for the guide. if you wish to get more information about something, feel free to ask and ill consider adding it to the full guide which will be in the original post.

The devotion system
    https://puu.sh/wHvCu/529abc2638.png
    Devotion is a system which enhances your entire account when a certain character has reached level 65. the screenshot above has a good explanation about it.
    I will also list a screenshot of the daily RP expenditure below. These apply to your entire account, and reset at the end of each day:
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Br...Hj8h8cVYQ=s650

EX Skills and Awakening Points
    A system of enhanced active/passive skills unlocked at level 50. this can be seen in the skills tab (K) when you scroll down. these skills, unlike normal skills which use up mana/blood(as a vamp), these skills use up the EX gauge found in the bottom left of your screen:
    https://puu.sh/wHvN1/7f5d04ee3e.PNG
    The EX gauge fills up as you kill monsters and bosses. each active EX skill activated will cost 1 square out of the 3 to activate, and it will shine on where the normal skill is in your hotkeys, in a yellow outline. note that having pressed tab to activate the mode for ex skills, your line of ex gauge on the left of the 3 squares will drain relatively quickly. this is because youve activated EX mode and you want to use an ex skill as soon as possible or else both your gauge and the saved 3 squares of ex-"energy" will be depleted, and the ex skills that were outlined will be no longer available.
    Note: From my knowledge, you get 1 point known as awakening point to upgrade an ex skill of choice every level, either passive or active. note that ex skills which are passive for certain other skills such as increasing the damage output of skills, will require the original skills to be of a certain level. you can click the ex skill and if it is not available it will mark off the parent-skill you must upgrade first to unlock the ability to enhance it. the max enhancing of ex skills is level 5. these awakening points are reset when you reset your skill distribution aswell as the normal skill points.

Auto-attack system & auto targeting
    The auto attack is an option which you can enable by going to skill tab -> options -> auto attack. what this helps in doing is mainly allow you to hold down a skill that does a certain combo, for example a skill that attacks 5 times but would normally require you to spam it 5 times, will instead just be held down and attack as fast as it can. this is also enabling holding down a skill key and if its not on cooldown it will continuously attack once its cooldown runs out.

The auto targeting is an option you generally want to avoid unless youre a class like gunmage who needs the bullets/pellets to go directly to the enemies, disablign auto targeting is an individual option for every one of your skills. simply click a skill of choice and disable the box that says 'auto target'. you generally speaking dont want to shift directions because an enemy has run besides you and want a full control over your headings, incase you wanna dodge for example, or attack a group of enemies when one of them might be to your side so itll just target him instead of everyone in the skill's path.
    as a vamp i disabled every skill possible from auto-targeting.

Costumes (bought using Kred in the EMP shop (f12 to open))

You might think these are purely cosmetics because you initially thought these are only for players who pay for the game, but its very much possible to get kred yourself by selling legendaries you get from dungeons. i for example, have made over 10k kred just selling legendaries. every costume piece costs 125 with the exception of face type costumes and weapons. every other type of costume like head, shirt, pants, has 3 available special stats which you can choose when you first them. the model and design is purely for looks, as the possible stats dont vary between same-type equipment. once you choose one of the 3 possible bonus stats, it will be unchanged permanently, or until you get a new piece of gear of the same time, which is when youll be able to re-choose your desired bonus stat.
    https://puu.sh/wHwfE/ffa6c12bb7.png
    as you can see, there is a large variety of possible purchasable costumes. each one gives bonus stats besides weapons.
    in order to see your list of cosmetic items, its here;
    https://puu.sh/wHwgf/3c8dcb1089.png

PVP System
    This system is actually somewhat alike to Gunz's. to enter a lobby for pvp click P (this unlocks at level 15 i believe). you will then enter a lobby in which you can see different rooms other players have made;
    https://puu.sh/wHwmj/66b824d840.PNG
    there is only 1 room available at the time the screenshot was taken, but when creating a new pvp room you are able to choose between different settings such as adding a password aswell as 4 different game modes;
    - 1v1
    - TDM
    - CTF
    i wont really go into much detail about each of these because theyre mostly self explanatory plus the fact ive only ever played 1v1 as the game's mainly concentrated on PVE content, aswell as PVP being too buggy for me at the moment.

Daily level 65 quests
    So youve reached max level. whats your plan now? you can't level up, however you have gained access to the last town, starhenge. this town has some extreme-rated bosses (recommended 70k combat rating and party or 4), however i wouldnt really listen to the recommendation at the starting of a dungeon there, as i could pretty much solo any insane with dying once at most, or none at times. this is me at 46k combat rating soloing.
    if youve reached level 65, the main goal is to get stronger. new level 70 content will be coming soon so its best that you get ready for it, and trust me, it takes time. here's a list of things you would want to do when you reach level 65;

first things first, when you enter starhenge you receive 4 quests that tell you that you should finish each one of the 4 dungeons available at starhenge at easy mode or higher. easy mode is the only mode available when you just get there, so if you wanna skip right to insane simply do the dungeon with someone else who already has extreme mode unlocked (its called extreme in starhenge, not insane).

once youve done these 4 quests, 8 new quests by 4 different npcs in starhenge will appear, among other quests such as supplementary quests and title quests. these 8 quests are daily quests and require you to finish each one of the 4 dungeons twice every day, to earn an important reward which is known as keystone fragments. i highly recommend you do these dailies every day atleast on easy mode (although extreme is best), if you want to get stronger and actually be able to craft legendary gear.

hero's keystones are the main ingredient you will lack of in terms of crafting any legendary gear by the blacksmith in starhenge, which is the best legendary item crafter in the game as of now. each hero's keystone costs 30 keystone fragments to make, and each daily quest gives 8 keystone fragments. keystone fragments however, are still a common drop from farming danger zones in starhenge. i recommend belladona manor, as it can be completed fast with a good party and is generally the most chosen dungeon for farming. consider that farming is only when you have RP, because at 0 RP, you reach a point where you get a keystone fragment every 5 runs of belladona on average, which is only if youre lucky. note that while you have RP or even if you dont, there is always a slim chance to get superior legendaries that will make a ding sound when dropped from bosses. these items, like the hux legendary level 65 chest, if you noticed, are shining on the ground and very hard to miss. these items are worth ALOT of kred, 3k on the minimum at the current state of the auction house.

crafting a single legendary weapon can take 5 days to a week, if grinding the most out of your RP every day, with hero's keystones being the limiting factor.

ontop of the dailies and farming you are recommended to do every day, there is also another very important part for enhancing those legendaries youll end up getting from farming. these include several things:

Using purple boss souls
    once you do a few dungeons in starhenge, youll notice youll be getting these violet boss souls. these are the strongest boss souls obtainable at the moment, and are used at the sword-marked shop that you can see on the minimap. youll notice some items in that shop are purchased with a daily limit, so youll want to buy pretty much everything you can that has a daily limit, with less importance on progressive whetstones, unless you have the boss souls to buy them. hammers for example, are going to be a wall stopping your enhancing on weapons and top-rated gear as you can no longer add stability to it. it is also important you buy from the material collection agent from any town that isnt starhenge, again, all the daily limited items.

Ontop of the daily items you are highly recommended to buy, you will also want to buy the legendary-rated charm boxes, for 8 boss souls each. you can click ctrl+LMB to find out what possible drops are from those boxes. you also have artifact boxes you can buy, to get every possible superior-rated artifacts, which can be either salvaged for artifact whetstones that are used to craft the item to fuse 2 artifacts together to obtain a random one with a small chance of getting the next tier, or used to enhance your artifact. note that artifacts that are useless to you can be sold for quite a bit of kred.

Daily PVE Arena
    pretty self explanatory, simply do the PVE arena with 10 boss matches 3 times a day on the highest difficulty based on your CR that you can. ranking top 100 in 60k+ ranking is pretty easy, which allows you to get a costume-wings that have very nice stats.

2/Day Dungeons
    unless its a day where you can do any dungeon youd like (saturday/sunday), just do the one thats available. i highly recommend however, on saturdays and sundays that you do the one that gives you either 30 recalculation or 30 reappraisal scrolls box, choosing the recalculation ones ofcourse as those are hard to get. to put things into perspective, you can get 450 reappraisal scrolls buying daily things from the violet boss souls shop and from the material collection agent in every town.
    these dungeons are accessible in any danger zone highway in any town, just click the daily dungeons option on the bottom of the screen when you enter the danger zone highway.

Dominion Training Grounds
    as a level 65, you would want to do the dominion training grounds that has the bugged quest to kill petra 5 times a day, as it gives the most rewards and highest chance to get better rewards. these give you the soul gems ive written a guide on earlier, which are very important for strengthening your gear. once you got all your gear with full III soul gems, start collecting 4 of each one and then taking one off your equipment to combine 5 to get the IV ones, and so on for V, VI, VII, VIII.

Challenge letters
    If you have any challenge letters, find someone OP (like me hehe) to help you do skyship invasions for 30 letters/run that give the best invader chests in the game, the level 65 hux chests. these give plenty of rewards like;
    - fix-it hammers
    - respawn stones
    - gold and black kritium pieces
    - 30% hp/mp potions
    - other stuff that are of less importance
    if you have run out of challenge letters or out of RP, you can chill in xanadu waiting for someone needing help with challenge letters and farm some hux chests. note that these invaders have 730 health bars so, get good before you go there helping others. there is also a small chance to get a 0/15 legendaries dropped from these invaders.

NOTE: You want to do the following before you spend all your RP on farming belladona manor or any dungeon that burns through RP:
    - 8 Dailies from starhenge NPCS
    - 3 PVE Arena runs
    - 2 Daily dungeons
    - 5 Dominion Training Ground runs
    man it costs 50k for 1 entry into those arena things thats bleeding me dry

- - - Updated - - -

my cr is 15k btw
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    man it costs 50k for 1 entry into those arena things thats bleeding me dry

- - - Updated - - -

my cr is 15k btw
    its well worth 50k...
    youll see that at level 65 you wont have issues with gold too much so do these every day

- added the guide to original post in its entirety
    - edited your CR to 15k-16k and level to 65

Country
    Thanks
    is drops from bosses the only way to get violet boss souls?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    is drops from bosses the only way to get violet boss souls?
    yus. easy mode give 1, normal 2, hard 4, extreme gives 8.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    10 bucks bunny is max level

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    10 bucks bunny is max level
    dude....even damp is max level
    but all the current level 65's are very weak....im 4 times stronger than damp rn

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I'm like 22k CR I think I didn't played yesterday atall, but got that +15 Enchantment after SOOOO many hammers and stones...

8. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (07-12-2017)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    dude....even damp is max level
    but all the current level 65's are very weak....im 4 times stronger than damp rn
    Damn u putting in work , u owe me 10 bucks

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Jitterdoll
    Class: Rogue
    Advanced Class: Assassin
    Server: EU
    Level: 7
    Combat Rating: 401

11. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Bunny (07-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    why dis bunny always talkin smak please cr dun matter it's about the will to fight!!

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information