Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast
    Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    i still play the game but the shields on starhenge is just meh, i was soloing on extreme pretty well with 27cr but now i bet if i went in there on extreme mode my ass would just get smacked
    made it to floor 31 on arena doe
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    i still play the game but the shields on starhenge is just meh, i was soloing on extreme pretty well with 27cr but now i bet if i went in there on extreme mode my ass would just get smacked
    made it to floor 31 on arena doe
    hehe. im in floor 95....
    after floor 80, you need to start fighting 2 bosses at the same time, and with the fact that your strongest skill with a 1 minute cooldown only does 10 lines of boss health out of 270, its not really easy. nobody has finished all 120 stages yet.

its okay to die in starhenge, even i do it, sometimes its inevitable for example in perumagion pathway, when he charges up and does that 1 hit, unless youre really strong and can take out all 4 of the electricuting mobs then youre gonna probably die if you dont have 5 iframes.
    i used up 12 ressurection stones just doing the dailies for today. fortunately i have a party to farm bella afterwards

by the way, considering youre not going to be killing the bosses that fast, if you have high burst damage skills before the starhenge bosses with shields kill you, you can take down their shields and use your stuns/whatever your class has on them and they wont be able to do anything until the shield is back up.

people are still 1 shotting bella now....
    Last edited by Bunny; 07-27-2017 at 06:36 PM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    This game is toast after that last patch. Reminds me of the gunz situation, new players arent going to stick around, but for different reasons.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    This game is toast after that last patch. Reminds me of the gunz situation, new players arent going to stick around, but for different reasons.
    It all depends on what theyre gonna do next. They made a post asking for constructive feedbacks with like 10 pages of people complainings luls

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    It all depends on what theyre gonna do next. They made a post asking for constructive feedbacks with like 10 pages of people complainings luls
    And for good reason.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    And for good reason.
    Actually, except for the removal of wham potions, i support everything theyve done in this update.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Actually, except for the removal of wham potions, i support everything theyve done in this update.
    cz u got 133k cr man
    They told me I couldn't, now i'm teaching them how to do it.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Damp View Post
    cz u got 133k cr man
    and even for me, it takes 3 minutes to finish belladonna so, i'm not the only one having difficulty with dungeons now.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I already quit. Found another game that's more fun. I should be thanking them for pushing a patch so terrible it made me look for another game.
    Last edited by S1lent; 07-30-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I already quit. Found another game that's more fun. I should be thanking them for pushing a patch so terrible it made me look for another game.
    Quit myself probably back to OSRS for me again soon.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread Information