Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Jesus / Racoon

Reason: i will tell you the story from the start...
    we were in room 1 .... and musturdcake was using the glitch in the map to kill us... and we kicked him out the room . https://imgur.com/a/m4cfD
    and then.. his team or clan mates : jesus /phantom / mex / aredues tried to kick all and make another room so musturdcake can enter again.
    and that happened... when they got out from the room .... i took room #1 and they all joined after me and they were telling me to remake the room..
    but i refused and i made it TDM and i put it 4 players and after mex and jesus joined i put the room with a password. and after we played some TDM my friend went to the lobby and i went to the game room... and after dat .....mex rejoined the room while there is a password .... and i was shocked ... how he knew the password, it was "2348" then in this moment i realized dat jesus used her admin abilities so he could tell mex the password to join room 1 and i have got kicked while i am the admin of the room and i was sitting in the game room, so i realized dat jesus kicked me
    i asked her why she told mex the password but she refused to ans me here's a proof : https://imgur.com/a/KLQwW
    here she's saying : "they can demote me idc" ---> https://imgur.com/a/XQUwB
    PS :talking disrespectful : https://imgur.com/a/qDazW saying "wont check shit"

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Ima wait for Tenax response first Im just going to say that you're not really allowed to create a password for rooms on the first page, thats why if you do create a room with a pw it sends you to the last page. Thats why we remove password all the time from first page.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    btw : https://imgur.com/a/l7Ptk they remake the room with a password and no one talked to them.

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    IGN of reported player: Jesus / Racoon

Reason: i will tell you the story from the start...
    we were in room 1 .... and musturdcake was using the glitch in the map to kill us... and we kicked him out the room . https://imgur.com/a/m4cfD
    and then.. his team or clan mates : jesus /phantom / mex / aredues tried to kick all and make another room so musturdcake can enter again.
    and that happened... when they got out from the room .... i took room #1 and they all joined after me and they were telling me to remake the room..
    but i refused and i made it TDM and i put it 4 players and after mex and jesus joined i put the room with a password. and after we played some TDM my friend went to the lobby and i went to the game room... and after dat .....mex rejoined the room while there is a password .... and i was shocked ... how he knew the password, it was "2348" then in this moment i realized dat jesus used her admin abilities so he could tell mex the password to join room 1 and i have got kicked while i am the admin of the room and i was sitting in the game room, so i realized dat jesus kicked me
    i asked her why she told mex the password but she refused to ans me here's a proof : https://imgur.com/a/KLQwW
    here she's saying : "they can demote me idc" ---> https://imgur.com/a/XQUwB
    PS :talking disrespectful : https://imgur.com/a/qDazW saying "wont check shit"
    You were kicked from room 1 by the players, so cry, go cry to them not me. Musturd was kicked as well for no reason and I did not unkick him even though I am allowed to, instead, my friends decided to remake [ allowing everyone to rejoin ] and that what happened, without me using any of admin ABILITIES , Phantom was the leader of the room - this room 1 you're talking about, we both changed the password of it, giving it to our friends only and we legit closed the room that Musturd created after like 10 minutes of us changing the password of Phantom's ROOM [ he was currently the leader of it ] they kicked AFKS from GR, asked people to leave, and legit vote - kicked 1 player and that was it, lol, now you can't report me for that because again, I done nothing with my admin powers regarding this, I was only there.

This guy was the leader of the room before my friend and he also agreed for us to remake: http://imgur.com/a/KKSv5

Yes you took room 1, me, you and a player that was called Brazil were playing in it, they asked you to leave so we remake and let everyone in the room they were going to make, you didn't want to, but that's fine, I can't possibly PKICK you that would be ridiculous of me, I'm not stupid, SO i JUST stayed in your room and was playing against you, normally, till I was bored of dying all over lol, I went to GR and so did Mex, you thought we both left so your friend went to the lobby and so did you, after you changed the password as you're stating here in your post - Mex was in GR and you freaked out when you saw us both in room, you entered and Mex kicked you from IN GAME using a normal kick vote, not my admin powers or anything and the admins can confirm this by checking the logs, that I did not Pkick anybody.

Now to my favorite part, you making assumptions that I somehow figured out what password you're using whilst using my admin powers, I just want you to know, that's impossible, but if it is possible, oh please give me the command.

Now to the cute part where I refused to answer you: http://imgur.com/a/KmyM1 - it's cheap to take things out of context.

I said if I did abuse I don't care they can demote me, however, I know I didn't and that's all I got to say here.
    Last edited by Tenax; 07-01-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    First of all , be more respectful when you're going to talk to any person.
    Second Can you please stop acting ?
    Like" we wanted to remake because we want all the people to enter "
    I have tons of ss that shows that room 1 is taken by you and your friends and u were in it... and the room has a passsord..... and musturd was kicked because a very good reason which is using glitch to kill and annoy people.
    And thats also a proof to you linzor that she made a password in room 1.... and as we know the first rooms list must not have a password
    Then i have a Record dat you have used your admin abilites in room 1 which teleporting into the wall as you know there wasn't [AA] Tag and i am pretty sure dats you know teleportin in regular room without [AA] tag it's not allowed and you know as well dat i have a video shows you teleporting inside the wall as you can't lie about it and starting killing/hitting peoplr with musturdcake
    At the end i am don't care if you're going to be demoted or the report is going to be declined
    I am just talking about the malignancy that was taken by a staff member...

Country
    Thanks
    I have tons of ss that shows that room 1 is taken by you and your friends and u were in it... and the room has a passsord..... and musturd was kicked because a very good reason which is using glitch to kill and annoy people.
    And thats also a proof to you linzor that she made a password in room 1.... and as we know the first rooms list must not have a password
    Then i have a Record dat you have used your admin abilites in room 1 which teleporting into the wall as you know there wasn't [AA] Tag and i am pretty sure dats you know teleportin in regular room without [AA] tag it's not allowed and you know as well dat i have a video shows you teleporting inside the wall as you can't lie about it and starting killing/hitting peoplr with musturdcake
    At the end i am don't care if you're going to be demoted or the report is going to be declined
    So now you shifting the focus to room '1' rather than you reporting me for stealing your room? And this is me being respectful. You want to report me because room 1 has a password? Cry me a river.

Legit, the map Island has a glitch any player can do it, if you want to report me BC i did a teleport into the wall where there's a glitch in the freaking map, then do it and report every staff member who've done that as well, let us all be demoted at once. I swear, I prove you wrong, you start making a new case just to get me in trouble... Oh well, I can make a tutorial video on how to use the glitch from my non-staff alt, if that makes you feel better, anyone can do it, even you, because the map has a glitch. Duh. A training ROOM xddd

Again, I wasn't in the last room they've made [ the screenshot you put in the post ] you saw how they whispered me to join but I didn't, I was over it, so I don't care if they put a password, all I know that, the reason they were remaking to let everyone in especially Musturd, even though he said in lobby ''Cry join I wont kick you'' lol. Can you deny that? Of course you will because all I see is stupid accusations that I am debunking with actual facts.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    upload those ss's, unless you mean those you already uploaded cuz it doesnt really prove much, the admins have to check that then

in your original post you said you put the pw on the room, thats what I refered to.

Country
    Thanks
    I will debunk his whole accusations with his own screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/KLQwW

As you can see by the screenshot here, he was kicking them, they were rejoining and there was no password on the room [ not yet ] and he can't deny that shit, since they kept rejoining quickly [ Aredus + Phantom ]

''You're not allowed to take room 1'' he told them that as they kept getting kicked by him, in the room he made that still had no password.

He started the game, played with Mex & me - and after that, me and Mex left to GR, he obviously believed Mex left the whole room, hence his friend ''Brazil'' left as well. I misjudged you Cry, I thought you went lobby, but thank God you didn't, because you went GR according to this Screenshot, proving that I am innocent by doing so.

Because if Mex did rejoin, wouldn't it show ''Mex ( 100 kills / 1 deaths 99.9 ) Joined stage''

But it didn't?

It proves that Mr Mex was in GR all along, thank you for giving me the evidence.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    As we know you have used your admin ability to be teleported to musturd
    no one could do the glitch in that room cuz of u and musturd... u were killing ppl and preventing them from doing it.
    And you know as well dat you have done dat abuse with musturd
    I think you're not going to lie about dis abuse or saying something like "I DIDN'T"
    Because you know as well dat you have done it to abuse and hitting people out the wall or the glitch
    I asked you in the room why teleporting and abusing without [aa] tag and you were shocked how did i know dat you have teleported and abusing true?
    Linzor after i got kicked from my own room they remake room 1 here's a proof : https://m.imgur.com/a/l7Ptk
    And you can take it as a proof because i said when i posted the report /phatom/jesus/aredus
    And the title of room 1 shows dat thecroom belongs to aredus
    Man i really don't care about demoting her or to decline it
    Buti felt oppressed by a staff member who should be more fair and good with the players
    As long as she belongs to staff team . I have never reported a staff member before but yesterday i felt really oppressed.

Country
    Thanks
    no one could do the glitch in that room cuz of u and musturd... u were killing ppl and preventing them from doing it.
    And you know as well dat you have done dat abuse with musturd
    I think you're not going to lie about dis abuse or saying something like "I DIDN'T"
    Because you know as well dat you have done it to abuse and hitting people out the wall or the glitch
    I asked you in the room why teleporting and abusing without [aa] tag and you were shocked how did i know dat you have teleported and abusing true?
    Linzor after i got kicked from my own room they remake room 1 here's a proof : https://m.imgur.com/a/l7Ptk
    And you can take it as a proof because i said when i posted the report /phatom/jesus/aredus
    And the title of room 1 shows dat thecroom belongs to aredus
    Man i really don't care about demoting her or to decline it
    Buti felt oppressed by a staff member who should be more fair and good with the players
    As long as she belongs to staff team . I have never reported a staff member before but yesterday i felt really oppressed.
    Why you not commenting about you lying that I gave Mex the password? Abused in your room [ deathmatch room ] ? Please admit now that you were wrong.

Oppressing is killing you in a training room? Then oh, although I don't recall going after you personally, I still apologize for hurting your feelings on FGunZ if i ever shot you with my limitbreaker, but you should ask every player to say sorry as well, since there were like 10 players in the glitch. lol I was in the glitch I don't deny it, literally, there's two glitches in that map, so I don't need admin powers to enter, although I've used them previously, yes, I am fair so I wouldn't be denying it, but I also done it normally like every player, in a training room, with a glitch involved, never in any normal rooms though, so do be honest about this, don't give a screenshot that literally has no proof, after all, I went offline when they made that room, wasn't on any staff account because it was bothersome to be accused by you.

When I said I didn't abuse in that room, I was not lying, since I did not PKICK, or did anything against the rules, I've asked the room master to put a password and as I've showed you in the screenshot there, one of the player asked me to remake as well, take the room [ HE WAS THE MASTER OF THE ROOM BEFORE MY FRIEND ] he ended up leaving and Phantom was the leader, everyone was kicked normally without the use of any admin powers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information