Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Well, I thought u guys removed [wiw] room tag till I tested it yday and saw that it still works, some people dunno that such a room tag exists, and some people think it was removed, but sad it has some problems like (it spawns the same guns every time, weapon spawns 1 min after the round starts, the guns r sht "for real no one would drop his donor sg to pick up a Lvl 70 sg or Lvl 50 rifle" and it works only in two maps"
    here's how it works:
    Weapon Spawns on TDM in Town and Garden 1 min after the round starts. so u drop ur gun and pick up another gun.
    [It drops Lvl 80 sg, rocket, rev, rifle n donation sniper II only]. Here's a Replay
    So I think a few edits would make it a great room tag and useful!

Here's my idea:
    • Allow us to pick up OP weapons, especially donors.
    • The weapons spawns 20~25 seconds after the round starts
    • It works only in two maps(Garden n Town), other maps would be good.
    • Make it spawn different weapons every time u pick up a weapon.

IMO these edits will make this room tag useful and amazing.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Canpai (07-07-2017), sudo (07-07-2017), _Jan (07-07-2017)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Other maps would be nice the "cw" maps town,ruin,dungeon...

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Might make things more interested if it was enabled by default in clan wars...im not sure how people might react to that though.
    I think that if they decided to never bring back the [J?][G?][S?][N] although they were much more useful than this tag which may have been used in like ~10 rooms at most since its creation, then either they are planning to remove it aswell, or if they wont, atleast "[J?][G?][S?][N]" should be brought back.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Well, I thought u guys removed [wiw] room tag till I tested it yday and saw that it still works, some people dunno that such a room tag exists, and some people think it was removed, but sad it has some problems like (it spawns the same guns every time, weapon spawns 1 min after the round starts, the guns r sht "for real no one would drop his donor sg to pick up a Lvl 70 sg or Lvl 50 rifle" and it works only in two maps"
    here's how it works:
    Weapon Spawns on TDM in Town and Garden 1 min after the round starts. so u drop ur gun and pick up another gun.
    [It drops Lvl 80 sg, rocket, rev, rifle n donation sniper II only]. Here's a Replay
    So I think a few edits would make it a great room tag and useful!

Here's my idea:
    • Allow us to pick up OP weapons, especially donors.
    • The weapons spawns 20~25 seconds after the round starts
    • It works only in two maps(Garden n Town), other maps would be good.
    • Make it spawn different weapons every time u pick up a weapon.

IMO these edits will make this room tag useful and amazing.
    It's not broken. It's working as intended, but not as you expected.

You don't even know what the stats are on those guns. You can't even get those stats from anywhere else. Just because it says red arquebus doesn't mean it's the same as the one in the bounty shop.

Someone will have to go through the other maps and add the weapons if they feel it's worth the time, no one plays it though so I don't think they will.

6. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Canpai (07-07-2017)

Ying

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post

You don't even know what the stats are on those guns. You can't even get those stats from anywhere else. Just because it says red arquebus doesn't mean it's the same as the one in the bounty shop.

Someone will have to go through the other maps and add the weapons if they feel it's worth the time, no one plays it though so I don't think they will.
    ^ first, no one knows what [wiw] is lol

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post

Again, This room tag is amazing but my point is that if u improve this roomtag would be useful and everyone will use it espectially non-donors.

Edit: guess what? I tested it and the weapons do as dmg as the bounty shop weapons.
    Last edited by Zabu; 07-07-2017 at 08:10 PM.

Thread Information