Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    fg

Suggestion description:
    playin sum tdm garden and out of nowhere someone starts macroin taunt+cry and sht starts getting annoying
    add an option to disable cry/laugh/taunt sounds
    thanks
    sum salty people cant handle my nades hehehehehe, aint nobody gonna disable the sound of the game just for that one person

AKDOSADLAdsa
    the ability to disable /laugh , /cry , /taunt
    Last edited by braazts; 07-10-2017 at 03:46 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Eran (07-10-2017), Sleepy (07-10-2017), Tzunami best0 (07-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    A more optimized setting that isnt just "ingame sound" and "music sound" would be better.
    something like a complete tab for sounds, that allows you to enable/disable sounds or turn back to default, for things like pony sg that gets annoying over time, what you suggested, laser sword sound that they removed cause it was bugged, etc.

Shlefen's Avatar Schlieffen.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    A more optimized setting that isnt just "ingame sound" and "music sound" would be better.
    something like a complete tab for sounds, that allows you to enable/disable sounds or turn back to default, for things like pony sg that gets annoying over time, what you suggested, laser sword sound that they removed cause it was bugged, etc.
    pony sg ??
    you probably mean mayuri sg
    Decisions Decisions...!!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Just name the option or command /antifun with those sounds disabled.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Disagree, taunting is part of the gunz experience, deal with it m8

7. The following 4 users say thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Eddie (07-11-2017), Hateshiganai (07-10-2017), xPeace (07-10-2017), yas6en (07-10-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Its all fun and nice until this one salty kid comes and starts macroing /cry or /laugh
    Ye no thank you i'd rather not play

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Gotta agree with home boy over here. I say no to your suggestion.

Even with his point aside, if you disable the sounds from taunts, people are still going to get triggered over bodily motions. What are you gonna have them make it so characters can't move? Lol. People get triggered so easily with this it happens all the damn time. All you have to do is stand over someone's dead body, block and wiggle your char up and down really fast and they'll get mad still, even if you don't use a taunt sound. Hell I've pissed people off just by standing over their dead body and looking down at them after I kill them, no taunt no nothing. Also what about when people walk back and forth over your dead body?

There's just too many things that would need to be changed in order to protect the small group of people who think spammed sounds are "annoying" and who don't like being taunted. Taking away the sound is pointless if people are still going to be triggered by things. Just leave it be. It's part of the game for a reason. GunZ is a competitive game and cockiness is a huge factor in competitive gaming, whether people like it or not.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

10. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bunny (07-11-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Gotta agree with home boy over here. I say no to your suggestion.

Even with his point aside, if you disable the sounds from taunts, people are still going to get triggered over bodily motions. What are you gonna have them make it so characters can't move? Lol. People get triggered so easily with this it happens all the damn time. All you have to do is stand over someone's dead body, block and wiggle your char up and down really fast and they'll get mad still, even if you don't use a taunt sound. Hell I've pissed people off just by standing over their dead body and looking down at them after I kill them, no taunt no nothing. Also what about when people walk back and forth over your dead body?

There's just too many things that would need to be changed in order to protect the small group of people who think spammed sounds are "annoying" and who don't like being taunted. Taking away the sound is pointless if people are still going to be triggered by things. Just leave it be. It's part of the game for a reason. GunZ is a competitive game and cockiness is a huge factor in competitive gaming, whether people like it or not.
    If you took your time to read instead of taking ur time to type all that shit u'd realize that i aint no triggered
    Dude 3 am at night all slient and out of nowhere someone comes and spams /cry like crazy.
    Wouldn't be sad if they disable every possible macro to it either

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    If you took your time to read instead of taking ur time to type all that shit u'd realize that i aint no triggered
    Dude 3 am at night all slient and out of nowhere someone comes and spams /cry like crazy.
    Wouldn't be sad if they disable every possible macro to it either
    I did take my time. If you took your time to read what I said, you wouldn't be so tense. I didn't single you out. I was talking about a small group of people that get annoyed by that. But either way, you're still triggered by it. Even in the post you just wrote. Being triggered doesn't necessarily mean extreme rage. It can be something as simple as finding something annoying and being upset enough to go out of your way to make it known, i.e. complain in a suggestion thread.

Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    playin sum tdm garden and out of nowhere someone starts macroin taunt+cry and sht starts getting annoying
    add an option to disable cry/laugh/taunt sounds
    You triggered, *****. Just ignore the taunts.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    What if there would be a new slot for taunts?
    Kind of like a jjang but if you press something like ctrl + t an image and or sound will appear above your head, this would have a cooldown of 30 seconds so you cannot spam it.
    I would love to see a bunch of meme taunts or one with a massive middle finger saying "f*ck you".

14. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (07-10-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information