Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    especially if you could use them after you died, appearing over your body or something
    Oh I like that idea! Just to trigger your enemy a bit more .

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    this suggestion is to remove that shit not to add on it
    what stephan suggested is indeed a fix if you haven't quite noticed. being able to taunt once every 30 seconds with however adding and making more variant taunting sounds/styles fixes the problem of players spamming taunt.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    what stephan suggested is indeed a fix if you haven't quite noticed. being able to taunt once every 30 seconds with however adding and making more variant taunting sounds/styles fixes the problem of players spamming taunt.
    It can be without funny taunting images but this makes the game great so yeah.
    But they could add a delay to taunts already so yeah....... you know yeah.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (07-11-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i dont rly play events anymore but this can help in wall 2 wall too
    ye **** off leo i dont care if u saw me playing one today

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Disagree, taunting is part of the gunz experience, deal with it m8
    Gotta agree with home boy over here. I say no to your suggestion.

Even with his point aside, if you disable the sounds from taunts, people are still going to get triggered over bodily motions. What are you gonna have them make it so characters can't move? Lol. People get triggered so easily with this it happens all the damn time. All you have to do is stand over someone's dead body, block and wiggle your char up and down really fast and they'll get mad still, even if you don't use a taunt sound. Hell I've pissed people off just by standing over their dead body and looking down at them after I kill them, no taunt no nothing. Also what about when people walk back and forth over your dead body?

There's just too many things that would need to be changed in order to protect the small group of people who think spammed sounds are "annoying" and who don't like being taunted. Taking away the sound is pointless if people are still going to be triggered by things. Just leave it be. It's part of the game for a reason. GunZ is a competitive game and cockiness is a huge factor in competitive gaming, whether people like it or not.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

7. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bunny (07-11-2017)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Gotta agree with home boy over here. I say no to your suggestion.

Even with his point aside, if you disable the sounds from taunts, people are still going to get triggered over bodily motions. What are you gonna have them make it so characters can't move? Lol. People get triggered so easily with this it happens all the damn time. All you have to do is stand over someone's dead body, block and wiggle your char up and down really fast and they'll get mad still, even if you don't use a taunt sound. Hell I've pissed people off just by standing over their dead body and looking down at them after I kill them, no taunt no nothing. Also what about when people walk back and forth over your dead body?

There's just too many things that would need to be changed in order to protect the small group of people who think spammed sounds are "annoying" and who don't like being taunted. Taking away the sound is pointless if people are still going to be triggered by things. Just leave it be. It's part of the game for a reason. GunZ is a competitive game and cockiness is a huge factor in competitive gaming, whether people like it or not.
    If you took your time to read instead of taking ur time to type all that shit u'd realize that i aint no triggered
    Dude 3 am at night all slient and out of nowhere someone comes and spams /cry like crazy.
    Wouldn't be sad if they disable every possible macro to it either

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    this suggestion is to remove that shit not to add on it
    > new sht to the settings (Tittle)
    > add an option to disable cry/laugh/taunt sounds

10. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Bunny (07-11-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    sounds like you get triggered by it. ignore it bruh. you don't need a function to get better at ignoring ppl

12. The following user said thank you to kayne for this useful post:

Eddie (07-11-2017)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    If you took your time to read instead of taking ur time to type all that shit u'd realize that i aint no triggered
    Dude 3 am at night all slient and out of nowhere someone comes and spams /cry like crazy.
    Wouldn't be sad if they disable every possible macro to it either
    I did take my time. If you took your time to read what I said, you wouldn't be so tense. I didn't single you out. I was talking about a small group of people that get annoyed by that. But either way, you're still triggered by it. Even in the post you just wrote. Being triggered doesn't necessarily mean extreme rage. It can be something as simple as finding something annoying and being upset enough to go out of your way to make it known, i.e. complain in a suggestion thread.

playin sum tdm garden and out of nowhere someone starts macroin taunt+cry and sht starts getting annoying
    add an option to disable cry/laugh/taunt sounds
    You triggered, *****. Just ignore the taunts.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Macroing that shit does hurt my ears sometimes, at least adjusting the volume for that specific reason could be usefull.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information