Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    you cant know if its the clan wars that new people would like (i doubt it for the high skillcap) or the quests. either way, you cant force players to play clan wars. period. if you remove quest, many people will leave.
    quest is actually a good solution for new players who want to get ot know the game, because PVE monsters are easy and predictable.
    The amount of people joining GunZ at this stage is very limited. It's not a matter of what new people like, it's a matter of what attracts GunZ fans hence old players who knows the game. New people don't know shit about the game. If quest mode wasn't a thing, they would probably just adapt and play deathmatches, duel, clan wars and so on.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boubble View Post
    Or remove quest mode from the game to make clan wars become more active on a daily basis, instead of it being active once every third month.
    FYI quest is/was actually a big part of the game and the story around it.
    It is really stupid to remove this feature, not everyone likes PVP.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BeyondReality View Post
    Bruh.. rly? I can sword Lich without clothes. How can it possibly be too hard? If u want an easy challenge.. 1v1 Cry.
    8/3 ez random shitty medder uninstall please
    Piece of shit

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    8/3 ez random shitty medder uninstall please
    Piece of shit
    This isn't an Ego thread so go away.

OT : I like this suggestion, sometimes when my friends play in a quest room they don't leave any space for me so they have to kick someone for me

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    5 players are enough, but not 8 lol.
    IMO 4 players r enough too unless you want to farm exp with those 8 players. xd
    they are looking for ideas to make the quests harder not easy as fok lmao.

Originally Posted by Boubble
    The amount of people joining GunZ at this stage is very limited. It's not a matter of what new people like, it's a matter of what attracts GunZ fans hence old players who knows the game. New people don't know shit about the game. If quest mode wasn't a thing, they would probably just adapt and play deathmatches, duel, clan wars and so on.
    The quests won't bring more players. correct. But you're saying CW will? lols.
    For real if you want to bring more players you gotta advertise for this server.
    And still, our hope is in v8 jaja.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    If you want 8 player quest each boss would have to be 4x tankier and 2x stronger in my opinion to balance it out.

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    Highest should be maybe 6 players to have more fun and help each other for exp. And questing always has been a part of GunZ even though some people might hate it or not. So telling to remove "quest" is dumb af, kthx.

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    I still up with 8 players. Because boss sometimes is hard to be killed.. and even that 8 players won't be all survive.. at least if some players got killed.. its up for the rest to make it done and kill the boss

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If you want 8 player quest each boss would have to be 4x tankier and 2x stronger in my opinion to balance it out.
    ^^^ this. It will be fun playing quest with more friends.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I'm all for stat scaling of bosses/npc's with the amount of players doing a quest. Should make it worth it a lot more and make some easier to do solo for if no one is online and cw's (with all the unlegits involved) is the only thing active.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information