Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Toxi View Post
    Here is my First serious Siggnature :]

CnC pls and btw i know The Text fails D:
    +1 First tag, keep on photoshopping to become better ^^
    +1 The light effects i love it
    +1 The colors, This is the first time that i see someone that has their colors right at the first time.
    +1 Render used, i love sonic ^^ so good to begin with at photoshop.
    -1 Composition, you've placed it on the right side of the canvas wich makes the left side empty. placing these sort of renders is always best to place it in the middle.
    -1 Those 3 dots beneath the text, wtf ? totally unecessary and random.
    -1 The text placement, you should place it somewhere near the render so it wont take the vocal away.
    -1 The emptyness on the left side, again place it in the middle and use some C4D's/Smudging or whatever to fill up the empty space.

This leads you to a nice 6/10 because this is your first time so i went easy on you ^^

I recommend you to go read and follow some tutorials, many of those great tutorials can be found on www.gfxvoid.com i hope this will help you

Great job mate.

Sindura's Avatar Pansexual Pedo

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Insäne View Post
    +1 First tag, keep on photoshopping to become better ^^
    +1 The light effects i love it
    +1 The colors, This is the first time that i see someone that has their colors right at the first time.
    +1 Render used, i love sonic ^^ so good to begin with at photoshop.
    -1 Composition, you've placed it on the right side of the canvas wich makes the left side empty. placing these sort of renders is always best to place it in the middle.
    -1 Those 3 dots beneath the text, wtf ? totally unecessary and random.
    -1 The text placement, you should place it somewhere near the render so it wont take the vocal away.
    -1 The emptyness on the left side, again place it in the middle and use some C4D's/Smudging or whatever to fill up the empty space.

This leads you to a nice 6/10 because this is your first time so i went easy on you ^^

I recommend you to go read and follow some tutorials, many of those great tutorials can be found on www.gfxvoid.com i hope this will help you

Great job mate.
    Wow Okay Thanks i will take a look at the website : D
    Btw The 3 Dots were as an tip @ The Tutorial xDD
    Dominik,Quohon,Sindura,Shiarike,Toxi,Paradise Garden,ParadiseGG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information