Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    If anyone, it would be the admins to implement it, nobody else codes on the website, your moderator statement sucks hard..
    New thread titled "Fgunz Hackers" > player gets banned > moderator edits name into thread.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

StephanM (07-21-2017), xPeace (07-21-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    fuk i can already see myself on the wall if it gets added '---'

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    New thread titled "Fgunz Hackers" > player gets banned > moderator edits name into thread.
    Give this man a sticker.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I already suggested a sort of shaming system for the upcoming website, Which would basically show any player who has been banned for being unlegit have a red ! on their profile. That way people will know this player has been banned in the past for using hacks. It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.

It hasn't been approved yet.
    Last edited by Rain; 07-21-2017 at 02:03 AM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Bunny (07-21-2017), Skull (07-21-2017)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    terrible idea considering for players like me who got banned multiple times while not hacking this should only apply for players who have been proved hacking by finding hacks on there pc whatsoever since gms tend to mistake good players for hackers pretty often.
    It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 07-21-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    nice suggestion and theres also a thing we call "self awareness"

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Myon View Post
    fuk i can already see myself on the wall if it gets added '---'
    you have to be a decent gunz player to be seen as unlegit so you don't have to worry about it

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    terrible idea considering for players like me who got banned multiple times while not hacking this should only apply for players who have been proved hacking by finding hacks on there pc whatsoever since gms tend to mistake good players for hackers pretty often.
    We don't scan pc's anymore cause it's to easy to bypass.
    Like skull said, It doesn't apply to stuff that has been proven wrong.

Also, To make it sort of fair. You would only get it if you get banned in the V8 era.
    So the V6 and V7 Era's do not count.

Do you understand?

P.S None of this is final and if it was added stuff could change.
    Last edited by Rain; 07-21-2017 at 01:27 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Skull (07-21-2017)

Thanks
    This suggestion is how ijji and aeriagamers ran things. MAIET tho, didn't give a **** (or couldnt deal with translating)

The list should only apply to people who are currently banned, because FG has a long history of wrong bans with crappy detection, or power abusive bans that get reversed. It would be shitty if you got your "permanent record" smeared because of a dumb GM. But this is something back when GunZ was alive, to show the users that the GMs were doin work. I don't think it matters anymore considering the game is on it's last thread. These things also encourage people to troll/frame others to get put up on the wall as happened in official servers, not really that useful.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    I already suggested a sort of shaming system for the upcoming website, Which would basically show any player who has been banned for being unlegit have a red ! on their profile. That way people will know this player has been banned in the past for using hacks. It wouldn't show if the player got banned for harassing or something else. It's only for Players who got banned for hacks.

It hasn't been approved yet.
    This may get added to the v8 website and will only show up when someone has been banned with good evidence in v8.
    It's not possible to add it now since bans aren't categorized at the moment. Besides that, it will also only show up when someone's ban category is part of the "unlegits" so people who got banned for say 4 warnings or PayPal chargeback will not have this.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

14. The following 4 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Abuse (07-21-2017), Canpai (07-24-2017), Cid (07-21-2017), Rain (07-21-2017)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information