Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Emonium's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    He hang himself.

May he rest in peace.
    Every outlet said his death was being investigated as a suicide. When was it finally confirmed that he hanged himself?

Originally Posted by YourStar View Post
    It's literally so sad..

RIP CHESTER
    Pretty wtf to use "literally" there but aight

Yeah, shit's sad. I was a big fan too. Got me into rock.
    Even though I haven't listened to them much since high school, when I think about it, the band and Chester's aggressive vocals from their earlier albums raised me to where I am now musically. Pretty crazy.
    Even crazier, his career gained him iconic status to where he can't just be replaced like other band members. It's just like how it was with Slipknot.

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nada View Post
    I dont know from where to start this, but being a fan and a lover to a band who changed my life from their songs.. and how i used to listen everyday at least 5 songs from their albums.. and and .. I have no words... im just shocked while typing this out ... but from years ago when first time I listened to this band.... it was from here.. Fgunz.. when i did searchd about fgunz soundtracks.... and i found out this band..
    I'm so proud being part of this community... <3

RIP CHESTER <3

linkin park

http://i.imgur.com/4TZaPDM.png
    Tbh linkin park were a huge part of my life when I was a teen. Them and breaking benjamin were literally my teen angst years lmao

Hope you're doing okay, this is one of the first celebrity deaths that actually sucked quite a bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information