Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    keep it ijji? I remember if you hacked back on ijji and was banned that account would be perma banned and it was quite efficient for one reason doubt hackers are going to pay money for those donors all over again just to get banned again on a new fresh account, even if they got the donors sent to them, it would end somewhere the supply at least and it would give a statement.

+ its a good way to keep the money coming in / business wise not like gunz is a multi-million dollar game so any sort of income is good

im not saying if this is liked it could be put into effect now with the current bans but maybe along with v8 new rules?

personally I think this would be a great way to actually punish those hackers indefinitely.

edit: and oh if that player was actually proven guilty with no signs of using hacks thats the only way to get his account back but he has to prove his innocence or have at least been proved to not hack.
    Last edited by ChloeOnFire; 07-28-2017 at 10:45 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to ChloeOnFire for this useful post:

Bunny (07-28-2017), Canpai (07-28-2017), Eagle (07-28-2017)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    So close their main account with the donations and no IP ban allowing them to continue playing on alt accounts, is that what you're suggesting because I didn't quite get the idea..

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    So close their main account with the donations and no IP ban allowing them to continue playing on alt accounts, is that what you're suggesting because I didn't quite get the idea..
    what this ***** said!!

cant agree with this idea anyway

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    no IP ban as it is now, once they appeal and get their unban as we know fgunz is known for unbanning people fast especially if they hack, this time they wont be given their original account and have to start fresh, as we know when a person hacks hes well aware of what hes getting himself into currently with the current system it just seems like you're rewarding them for hacking.

Originally Posted by Olifant View Post
    what this ***** said!!

cant agree with this idea anyway
    I wouldnt expect someone who got banned for hacking to agree anyway.

thanks

Banned

Thanks
    I think anyone who's hacking should be permanently IP-banned.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Bunny (07-28-2017), ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017), loneeagle (07-28-2017), «Benjamin» (07-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BeyondReality View Post
    I think anyone who's hacking should be permanently IP-banned.
    I also agree but as we all know this ain't the case on fgunz, so this might stop them in their tracks in the long-run

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    I also agree but as we all know this ain't the case on fgunz, so this might stop them in their tracks in the long-run
    I don't even know why people are still reporting hackers, most of the time they're unbanned the same day within. I reported Meltlilith for hitboxing, 3 GM's agreed and some other plays aswell who I asked an opinion of before reporting. Guess what? I logged on the other day, and there he was back at it again XD.

I cba to report anymore. It's useless.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Bunny (07-28-2017), ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    I don't even know why people are still reporting hackers, most of the time they're unbanned the same day within. I reported Meltlilith for hitboxing, 3 GM's agreed and some other plays aswell who I asked an opinion of before reporting. Guess what? I logged on the other day, and there he was back at it again XD.

I cba to report anymore. It's useless.
    I actually agree from what I've currently seen its an endless cycle, I don't why it has to be like this thats why im giving a suggestion that can possibly change this?

even if it the upper staff take this into consideration it would be a win because right now people who hack on fg are being rewarded for what they do nothing else, I don't really see any loss for them

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    I actually agree from what I've currently seen its an endless cycle, I don't why it has to be like this thats why im giving a suggestion that can possibly change this?

even if it the upper staff take this into consideration it would be a win because right now people who hack on fg are being rewarded for what they do nothing else, I don't really see any loss for them
    I know the reason why it is the way it is. If they wouldn't unban them their friends will most likely stop playing, and since people who play clanwars are most likely the biggest source of income for FGunZ they decide to keep it alive.

Country
    Thanks
    I know the reason why it is the way it is. If they wouldn't unban them their friends will most likely stop playing, and since people who play clanwars are most likely the biggest source of income for FGunZ they decide to keep it alive.
    well with the current system its dying anyway..

anyway atleast with my way they will think twice with hacking and it will come with a cost if they do get that unban which more than likely they will

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information