Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    Not quite, ip ban them but if they do happen to get unbanned in the future by appealing with the process it takes, make it so they have to start on a fresh new account, not the same account they got banned on... e.g. making them having to redonate again..
    more money for ze company hehexd
    ot: wouldnt bother coming back if my donations are gone
    SO I SUPPORT

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    Hackers have a 6 months minimum ban length or so and it's already a perma ban. That's why we have unban appeal for that.

Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    Not quite, ip ban them but if they do happen to get unbanned in the future by appealing with the process it takes, make it so they have to start on a fresh new account, not the same account they got banned on... e.g. making them having to redonate again..
    For this, well you got a good point if the players here are rich people. Most of the players here don't have work or what we call minors. Some can ask their parents to donate, some who can't. We should consider them, people who quests, plays ctf/infected for level 99 to rebirth just to buy and have donors.
    I think your suggestion doesn't make sense and will just keep players quitting the game. You should also think about the disadvantages.

And I have to agree with Dave's reply;

When people use hacks, it doesn't matter if they use donation items or not, they will have an advantage either way so I don't see how this makes any sense.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    Hackers have a 6 months minimum ban length or so and it's already a perma ban. That's why we have unban appeal for that.

For this, well you got a good point if the players here are rich people. Most of the players here don't have work or what we call minors. Some can ask their parents to donate, some who can't. We should consider them, people who quests, plays ctf/infected for level 99 to rebirth just to buy and have donors.
    I think your suggestion doesn't make sense and will just keep players quitting the game. You should also think about the disadvantages.

And I have to agree with Dave's reply;
    if certain people cant donate for various reasons and decide to quest or do whatever else to get coins, they value their coins way more than those who did donate.
    either way if you quested your way to 99 just to rebirth for the coins, you probably wouldnt be using hacks. and if you did and got caught, well, its a shame all you just did went to waste, and youll have to go through that process all over again on a new account. this is also an incentive for players not to hack in the first place.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    We already do occasionally unban people but keep their main account banned. Every situation is different so this wouldn't really be something we can do.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information