Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    no IP ban as it is now, once they appeal and get their unban as we know fgunz is known for unbanning people fast especially if they hack, this time they wont be given their original account and have to start fresh, as we know when a person hacks hes well aware of what hes getting himself into currently with the current system it just seems like you're rewarding them for hacking.

I wouldnt expect someone who got banned for hacking to agree anyway.

thanks
    As it is now, there is IP ban when you decide to use hacks, I don't agree with the idea except that GM's could unban their IP only and have their main account with the donations locked so they could have a fresh start but yet, GunZ is a dying game and this would be pointless to do, game would die even faster.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Zabu (07-28-2017)

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    As it is now, there is IP ban when you decide to use hacks, I don't agree with the idea except that GM's could unban their IP only and have their main account with the donations locked so they could have a fresh start but yet, GunZ is a dying game and this would be pointless to do, game would die even faster.
    so technically you're admitting that people who hack are on a freepass?

ok guys its ok to hack its a dying game anyway you will be unbanned in under a month..

really though?

Banned

Thanks

ok guys its ok to hack its a dying game anyway you will be unbanned in under a month..

really though?
    GunZ will be empty in less than 3 months if the people who hack are banned for 6 months. They just move onto another GunZ. (I'd rather see it shutting down than having to play against 2 hackers in every CW I play though.

5. The following user said thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks

really though?
    I don't understand what you're aiming at, you hack, you get IP banned.
    Your idea is to let those who hack, not IP banned and let them play on alt accounts once they get unbanned (what?) and with those hacks being out, they would just abuse them even more knowing that they are known hackers amongst the community and they would have nothing to hide.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Closing their main account means nothing since they can find donation items by Lucky Boxes and Forum Giveaways. This suggestion would have a meaning if Lucky Box items wouldnt be tradeable. It's easy to find donors in FG.

Hackers should receive IP Bans for 6 months. And GMs have to be very strict on the unbans.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017), Nogamenolife (07-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    I don't understand what you're aiming at, you hack, you get IP banned.
    Your idea is to let those who hack, not IP banned and let them play on alt accounts once they get unbanned (what?) and with those hacks being out, they would just abuse them even more knowing that they are known hackers amongst the community and they would have nothing to hide.
    My actual aim is to try and understand why people who hack get unbanned anyway, so I came up with a counter cause currently the obviously banning system isnt working the moment they hack > month later unbanned > then they hack again > banned > unbanned repeat endless cycle

as I said before its like you're rewarding them, in general what im actually aiming for is for them to never get unbanned game might be dying but as we know they are well are of what they are doing when their downloading those hacks or using them, I would rather play on a server with 50 people who aren't hacking than on a server with 200 where 100 are hacking..

Country
    Thanks
    My actual aim is to try and understand why people who hack get unbanned anyway, so I came up with a counter cause currently the obviously banning system isnt working the moment they hack > month later unbanned > then they hack again > banned > unbanned repeat endless cycle

as I said before its like you're rewarding them, in general what im actually aiming for is for them to never get unbanned game might be dying but as we know they are well are of what they are doing when their downloading those hacks or using them, I would rather play on a server with 50 people who aren't hacking than on a server with 200 where 100 are hacking..
    I could agree on that and I wouldn't know whether those who hack get unbanned within a few weeks or a month and you wouldn't really rather play on a server with 50 people because it would be only questers, no real competition at TDM/Duels/CW.

11. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

ChloeOnFire (07-28-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    I could agree on that and I wouldn't know whether those who hack get unbanned within a few weeks or a month and you wouldn't really rather play on a server with 50 people because it would be only questers, no real competition at TDM/Duels/CW.
    anyway its only a suggestion not saying my ways the best way it could be adapted and made into a more effective banning system, something which is not abused by the current people who hack..

Banned

Thanks
    How is it a competition against hackers though?

Banned

Thanks
    Well, lets be honest, give them alt account to play with doesnt change shit, people wont even make an unban app since its easy to bypass anyway.

Unban = unban
    dont change shit.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information