Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Hacking is a 6 months ban so I don't know what the hell most of guys are talking about.

No one who was caught hitboxing or shottbotting has been unbanned in just a month. If you see someone you reported getting banned and then play again the next day then something happened in their appeal obviously, and you can speculate whatever that now was but that could change our opinions on the ban.

What you're saying is that people would do anything to bypass and start over fresh and so we would earn more money but that's just not true at all.

6 months ban and then you get your acc back I wouldn't really call a reward.

The only time I have considered reducing someones ban is if they give some sort of valuable information really.
    Last edited by Linzor; 07-28-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Banned

Thanks
    u want them to use ipban?
    maybe 2 brothers play gunz
    one of them used hacks
    the second one will get banned unfairly because his brother hacked

ChloeOnFire's Avatar fierce ;)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Hacking is a 6 months ban so I don't know what the hell most of guys are talking about.

No one who was caught hitboxing or shottbotting has been unbanned in just a month. If you see someone you reported getting banned and then play again the next day then something happened in their appeal obviously, and you can speculate whatever that now was but that could change our opinions on the ban.

What you're saying is that people would do anything to bypass and start over fresh and so we would earn more money but that's just not true at all.

6 months ban and then you get your acc back I wouldn't really call a reward.

The only time I have considered reducing someones ban is if they give some sort of valuable information really.
    while I mostly agree still why go through all that when they just get unbanned to do it again, if you pay close attention the people who get banned/unbanned are near most the same people always anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by GHBalo View Post
    u want them to use ipban?
    maybe 2 brothers play gunz
    one of them used hacks
    the second one will get banned unfairly because his brother hacked
    thats why I said in the first post unless proven innocence, taking things out of context seems a common thing in this thread so far :/

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ChloeOnFire View Post
    while I mostly agree still why go through all that when they just get unbanned to do it again, if you pay close attention the people who get banned/unbanned are near most the same people always anyway.
    Because even though most people keep doing it, theres a few who doesn't. And this is a dying game afterall.

- - - Updated - - -

let me add that if you've done it several times then eventually you actually never get unbanned.

Country
    Thanks
    Because even though most people keep doing it, theres a few who doesn't. And this is a dying game afterall.
    Alright I understand your reasoning but I just hate the fact that the answer doesn't boil to anything logical and always has the same pre-supposed answer

'its a dying game.'

well the way its currently going is not helping the dying game cause but yeah I understand I guess.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

let me add that if you've done it several times then eventually you actually never get unbanned.
    Look at Almighty/Zoro for instance, he's be banned the best part of a year? Still never unbanned, probably bypassing like.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Am I the only one who thinks: 'Oh! Another GunZ server, let's check it out. Hmm, a game which has quite an amount of hackers... I don't wanna play on this server.' And then wonder why the game is dying. I'd rather play on a server which has 50 players than a game which has 100 players but 50 hackers...

8. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Canpai (07-28-2017)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    So your suggestion is to only account ban people so they have to buy donation items again?

When people use hacks, it doesn't matter if they use donation items or not, they will have an advantage either way so I don't see how this makes any sense.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

fujikura's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Better idea - Ban (all) the admins from Sabertooth 1incred1bl3 and Antique (oh wait Osama is banned) and the hacking issue wont be an issue anymore! Problem solved.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    So your suggestion is to only account ban people so they have to buy donation items again?

When people use hacks, it doesn't matter if they use donation items or not, they will have an advantage either way so I don't see how this makes any sense.
    Not quite, ip ban them but if they do happen to get unbanned in the future by appealing with the process it takes, make it so they have to start on a fresh new account, not the same account they got banned on... e.g. making them having to redonate again..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information