Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Maybe make it so that zombies will slowly lose their HP, just like with the vamp tag. I think this will decrease the camping by the zombie team, which happens alot in infected rooms...

Or alternatively, like I suggested before, let the zombies get 'slapped' when the timer runs out.

2. The following user said thank you to Fay for this useful post:

Zabu (07-28-2017)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    i don't think this will happen lol. non infected players just camp so whats the point?

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    The zombies are already at a disadvantage. Doing this will only make it more unbalanced.
    If you say, dont get infected then, then youre basically giving players an incentive to camp instead.

Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    I agree but at the same time its already hard to zombies to win a game, mostly because of the [dmg3] tag so there is not much point to it.
    ✝✝✝

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    The point of the gamemode is to infect everyone, which means the zombies have to attack and the humans have to defend themselves. There are alot of rounds in which the zombies just camp in a small room, like the bases in elementary, which makes it very easy for them to infect humans this way. I don't think it would make it a disadvantage, rather it speeds up the game and makes it better for everyone.

Salem's Avatar Ah shit, here we go again

Country
    Thanks
    But its still unfair on the zombies because humans can still camp and spray or just camp and wait till the zombies are dead.
    ✝✝✝

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    one way or another, a certain group of people will be camping. right now, the zombies are camping. by taking their health slowly using a vamp tag, their life will merely stay at 1, allowing them to keep camping and just wait for a human to get close. if such a thing is not possible, itll cause more humans to camp instead.
    i think the balance right now is okay considering humans have access to a much larger variety of weapons including grenades and sprays and mines, allowing them to deal with camping zombies if theyre smart enough.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    That's how the gamemode works, zombies attack, humans defend. In my opinion the balance isn't okay, because this way the rounds will take ages and will most likely end with some zombies camping somewhere. Honestly, the humans aren't camping, they are defending. Why would you run straight into an enemy that can kill you with one hit, doesn't make sense. Therefore, I think this will be a good addition to the gamemode.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    If like this, how about a map with no rooms so all won't camp? I've been killed as a zombie less than 10 secs being one (being the zombie leader) so it's bs. Plus there's accelerator vial for a reason

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Camping is a thing in this game? What...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information