Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Canpai's Avatar 🎶🎶🎶 Music 🎶🎶🎶

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaSuK3 View Post
    Infection mode does not need anything, it's fine !
    Same i mean but this guys want Changes lol

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Essentially, the idea would be to build a bounding box around the common camp spots. If your character is inside that for longer than 10 seconds, it would spawn you to a random area of the map.
    getting rid of dmg3 tag would be enough imo, but yeah ur idea could work too

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Do you mean inside the box Jetman mentioned?
    Yes, players getting slightly hurt should have a better effect as them getting randomly teleported.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Yes, players getting slightly hurt should have a better effect as them getting randomly teleported.
    But wont the fire/star have almost the same effect as vamp? With Ice/Thunder it will only stun the zombies, so It's a gamble for the players. Maybe it should notify which effect is currently going?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    But wont the fire/star have almost the same effect as vamp? With Ice/Thunder it will only stun the zombies, so It's a gamble for the players. Maybe it should notify which effect is currently going?
    I would be only a fire type but with the blood effect in your screen.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    How about my idea then for a new game mode called Vampire TDM? With DEATH, for the player infected with the vampire blood draining disease at a point, and maybe random after that (or in kda order)

eh, well idk if ppl would play it haha, i think it works here the best

I do like the area doing dmg, or maybe a lava pit could spawn for a fairly big section of the map on the floor randomly so all those on it have to keep moving ? and that happens like every 2 minutes or something? that way it could affect any one
    Last edited by EASTVAN; 08-02-2017 at 03:11 AM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see the point, enemies can't be camping if you aren't? (If the enemy camps so do you since you're not moving and getting in there to kick some @$$)... There is litterally no other problem then you being the problem... You just got a bigger camp then they have...

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    I don't see the point, enemies can't be camping if you aren't? (If the enemy camps so do you since you're not moving and getting in there to kick some @$$)... There is litterally no other problem then you being the problem... You just got a bigger camp then they have...
    If I do as you stated, it will most likely not make a difference other than me dying. Let's say you're playing infected in Elementary and your team consists of people camping in the blue base. It's very hard to elunge out of there without being killed by the humans. If you do, you'll most likely die and the other 4 zombies are still camping. If you're a human, it's hard to not get infected by the zombies, since it's a very tight space.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    If I do as you stated, it will most likely not make a difference other than me dying. Let's say you're playing infected in Elementary and your team consists of people camping in the blue base. It's very hard to elunge out of there without being killed by the humans. If you do, you'll most likely die and the other 4 zombies are still camping. If you're a human, it's hard to not get infected by the zombies, since it's a very tight space.
    And that's why tight spaces are ideal for grenades mate D:

Country
    Thanks
    Or just allow zombies to use grenades with limited clips?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information