I am interested in the number of people that actually want to play with the [R] tag in rooms where it's supposed to be a competitive environment (maybe there's a connection between [R] and players quitting fgunz?), I personally think it completely ruins competitive play and removes a lot of tactics and fun from it. If [R] is disabled for clanwars and quests because it makes it too easy and removes the fun out of things, why not also disable it for tdms/dms etc? I think fgunz in all other aspects is a great server with amazing developers, the interface is very pretty and smooth and the server is fun to play overall, the only thing that bothers me is the [R] tag for competitive rooms. Could there be more options to deal with it, maybe disabling it for non-training rooms for a month will change peoples perspectives on how much more fun, intense and pleasurable playing without [R] is.
I think the decision maker around here should chat with known members of the community and get feedback on it, rather than shutting down discussion because "it's been talked about before", ask people who actually play. also, peoples opinions change.

So, here's a strawpoll, think hard and long about which option you choose, ask yourself do you really find playing with [R] fun, do you find it fun or is it just an easy way to kill people without having to worry about bullets, or aim, mindlessly running around the map spamming, maybe its easy, but do you get bored of gunz quicker, because [R] removes a lot of dopamine, removes intelligent play, removes the importance of aim and timing, its nothing but spamming a gun with sometimes little to no movement (kstyle) praying you'll get a hit.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13577023
Thanks for the feedback.