Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aredus View Post
    I don't like your suggestion, I'd quit if that happens so you would lose a player.
    Also you can make your own room without the R tag, without bothering other people.
    Like I noted in the post, fgunz' positives outweigh the negatives, I doubt you'll quit just because [R] is removed, you're bluffing. You'll get used to it (like with every update that at first you dislike just because it's change, something new, us humans are scared of change.) and as Kasuro mentioned about competitive players playing on the "other server", I think more players have probably quit because of [R] than will quit when it gets removed. Trust me when I say this, you will have more fun without [R] and you will most definitely not quit when it gets removed, and you will definitely get used to playing without [R], trust me on that!

2. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

Kasuro (07-30-2017)

loneeagle's Avatar Brazzers #1 subscriber.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Like I noted in the post, fgunz' positives outweigh the negatives, I doubt you'll quit just because [R] is removed, you're bluffing. You'll get used to it (like with every update that at first you dislike just because it's change, something new, us humans are scared of change.) and as Kasuro mentioned about competitive players playing on the "other server", I think more players have probably quit because of [R] than will quit when it gets removed. Trust me when I say this, you will have more fun without [R] and you will most definitely not quit when it gets removed, and you will definitely get used to playing without [R], trust me on that!
    bro just play without [r] like wtf
    i see games with and without [r] some pep just got used to playing with just [r] and hate playing without it cuz they die ez when they dont have it..
    this is how it is if you dont like it create your own fking room and wait for pep to join.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Indecisive about this one, I personally don't care about either options. So whatever keeps the most people gets my support D:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information