Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I am interested in the number of people that actually want to play with the [R] tag in rooms where it's supposed to be a competitive environment (maybe there's a connection between [R] and players quitting fgunz?), I personally think it completely ruins competitive play and removes a lot of tactics and fun from it. If [R] is disabled for clanwars and quests because it makes it too easy and removes the fun out of things, why not also disable it for tdms/dms etc? I think fgunz in all other aspects is a great server with amazing developers, the interface is very pretty and smooth and the server is fun to play overall, the only thing that bothers me is the [R] tag for competitive rooms. Could there be more options to deal with it, maybe disabling it for non-training rooms for a month will change peoples perspectives on how much more fun, intense and pleasurable playing without [R] is.
    I think the decision maker around here should chat with known members of the community and get feedback on it, rather than shutting down discussion because "it's been talked about before", ask people who actually play. also, peoples opinions change.

So, here's a strawpoll, think hard and long about which option you choose, ask yourself do you really find playing with [R] fun, do you find it fun or is it just an easy way to kill people without having to worry about bullets, or aim, mindlessly running around the map spamming, maybe its easy, but do you get bored of gunz quicker, because [R] removes a lot of dopamine, removes intelligent play, removes the importance of aim and timing, its nothing but spamming a gun with sometimes little to no movement (kstyle) praying you'll get a hit.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13577023
    Thanks for the feedback.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I hope you know you can make a poll on your threads instead of using strawpoll.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    I am interested in the number of people that actually want to play with the [R] tag in rooms where it's supposed to be a competitive environment (maybe there's a connection between [R] and players quitting fgunz?), I personally think it completely ruins competitive play and removes a lot of tactics and fun from it. If [R] is disabled for clanwars and quests because it makes it too easy and removes the fun out of things, why not also disable it for tdms/dms etc? I think fgunz in all other aspects is a great server with amazing developers, the interface is very pretty and smooth and the server is fun to play overall, the only thing that bothers me is the [R] tag for competitive rooms. Could there be more options to deal with it, maybe disabling it for non-training rooms for a month will change peoples perspectives on how much more fun, intense and pleasurable playing without [R] is.
    I think the decision maker around here should chat with known members of the community and get feedback on it, rather than shutting down discussion because "it's been talked about before", ask people who actually play. also, peoples opinions change.

So, here's a strawpoll, think hard and long about which option you choose, ask yourself do you really find playing with [R] fun, do you find it fun or is it just an easy way to kill people without having to worry about bullets, or aim, mindlessly running around the map spamming, maybe its easy, but do you get bored of gunz quicker, because [R] removes a lot of dopamine, removes intelligent play, removes the importance of aim and timing, its nothing but spamming a gun with sometimes little to no movement (kstyle) praying you'll get a hit.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13577023
    Thanks for the feedback.
    We can't remove what you dislike bro, other people probably like what you dislike

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Sam for this useful post:

Emonium (07-30-2017), loneeagle (07-30-2017)

Kasuro's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with you, it takes away alot of the competitive play. I know alot of ppl who actually want to play here instead of ''the other gunz server'' because they think this server is just alot better. But this [R] tag ruins it for them, it has such a big impact on the gameplay they cant get over it.

It will give a boost to cw as well i think.
    Last edited by Kasuro; 07-30-2017 at 09:26 PM.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Kasuro for this useful post:

Amers (07-30-2017), Rain (07-30-2017)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Not enough players within the server congregate on the forums to get an accurate poll, the issue is that the non competitive players outway the competitive players so by appeasing those you are displeasing the majority which play at the server. Although I am for the removal I honestly don't see it happening and you'll most likely be told to just create a room yourself without the tag and if players feel the same as you do then they will join that room.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Amers (07-30-2017), Bunny (07-30-2017), loneeagle (07-30-2017), Rain (07-30-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Not enough players within the server congregate on the forums to get an accurate poll, the issue is that the non competitive players outway the competitive players so by appeasing those you are displeasing the majority which play at the server. Although I am for the removal I honestly don't see it happening and you'll most likely be told to just create a room yourself without the tag and if players feel the same as you do then they will join that room.
    But hey, there is clan wars the the competitive players right? That has no reload right?

Banned

Thanks
    pros play cws
    noobs play duel

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Unforunately not many people cw these days.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    I don't like your suggestion, I'd quit if that happens so you would lose a player.
    Also you can make your own room without the R tag, without bothering other people.
    Last edited by Aredus; 07-30-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Kasuro's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ was never supposed to be like this.

14. The following user said thank you to Kasuro for this useful post:

Amers (07-30-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information