Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Small development team? more like a team of 3 people doing entirely different things haha. It's undoable without atleast 3 people programming.

that said, i love the idea.
    The programming team is hard at work. It consists of Jeff, 2 hamsters and a squirrel. Don't worry guys they will get this one added SOON.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Canpai (08-01-2017), Rain (08-01-2017), StephanM (08-01-2017)

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Here, I've begun work on the requested feature. This is an extension of it, with quest you now get your own companions. For this specific quest, it involves goblins, and your goblin is attempting to help you recover a lost artifact in exchange for protection from the dreaded goblin king (who's trying to kill him due to your companion losing his giant club).

Last edited by Jetman; 08-01-2017 at 03:09 AM.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Canpai (08-01-2017), EASTVAN (08-01-2017)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Here, I've begun work on the requested feature. This is an extension of it, with quest you now get your own companions. For this specific quest, it involves goblins, and your goblin is attempting to help you recover a lost artifact in exchange for protection from the dreaded goblin king (who's trying to kill him due to your companion losing his giant club).

https://image.prntscr.com/image/ytGb...zTwR5Uqm7A.jpg
    This is something else, still cool but something else hehe.

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Yeah, that is a good idea too, but it kind of is something else..but, the problem is, I didn't really consider the gameplay aspect of it prior to your idea here..I do like yours, but I think there is some way to make it even more fun. Idk, I think having two kinds of cutscenes is important..the camera angle like Stephan said could be for DURING the game, quick little cut scenes, but what I originally envisioned was between stages having a higher quality display, or something, and some like comicish not exactly comic but a panel that starts it off then camera from the top coming down switching between x amount of characters as they have a discussion maybe with some text on the bottom?

then when during the stage, there can be little things like the appearance of a boss, or you need to rescue a comrade, or some kind of drop that has a special effect like if u kill the right miniboss that appears out of 3 you get a special gun (like a fire one) that makes you killing the ice boss a bit easier and more cinematic, and maybe he has different lines XDDDD

I THINK that is pretty involved, idk I was mostly excited for the clearer display of gunz characters in a possible cutscene-ish engine and better 3d sound and noises like water dropping and fire crackling better and stuff...

i think maybe it's a lot more than I thought haha

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    I think if there would be a cut scene in a quest it should should be at the start (the time when you load in and when they spawn should be enough for a small scene?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information