Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I didn't see anything wrong and have to agree with Ommadawn on this one for now.
    The reason you see the bullets curving is because the distance ping which is 60 in your case.
    It happens when you record someone moving fast and ping is also taking place here even though it's only 60.
    if you really want to catch him watch him playing vs michaeljordan (same ping, they have no distance against each other) and then you can see clearly his perspective.

My final say is a no (for now), waiting for more opinion, in meanwhile you can keep posting moments where you find the user super suspecious.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Zone - The reason you see the bullets curving is because the distance ping which is 60 in your case.

So you're telling me crosshair placement to pellets are determind by ping? This is aimfix we are talking about not hitbox, pellets do not change direction with ping.. He could have been 200 ping, if he shoots forwards pellets go foward, they don't re-direct in the enemy location.

----------------------------------------------

Zone - if you really want to catch him watch him playing vs michaeljordan (same ping, they have no distance against each other) and then you can see clearly his perspective.

The replays are't taken from his perspective they are taken from mine, therefore the replay will always show at a 60 ping difference regardless if they were 10 ping to one another because ingodwetrust remaind 60 ping to me.

No-one not even you has even come to give me answer on the first replay provided of me dying behind the pillar, I never appeared in that location not on my replay for there even to be a delay due to ping of me being hit there.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Thread Information