Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ingodwetrust

Reason: Aimfixing

Proof/Evidence:

Duel Replays - https://www.sendspace.com/file/rk2kby (Replay bugs for 1 round then goes back to normal)

Duel Replays - https://www.sendspace.com/file/b0x62r (Round 1 & 2 pellets curving to opponents, he dies and comes back doing it again before dying to a lucky mass)

Duel screenshots - http://imgur.com/a/wM2go(Same game as above replays)

More Duel Replays - https://www.sendspace.com/file/t2bmjk

Mhm?

1v1 Replays - https://www.sendspace.com/file/8yq3yq

Youtube videos here. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...odwetrust-Haku

Ping is completely irrelevant when it comes to aimfix, ping would not cause pellets to curve like he's in the the film Wanted.

Last edited by Zeus; 08-03-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Country
    Thanks
    @Zonestyle
    @Linzor
    @Taint
    @Notorious
    @Legancy
    @Charmed
    @Ommadawn

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Country
    Thanks
    24 hour bump.

Seen 2 GM's online last night, 1 which was Cwing 'Value', I guess reports aren't priority? I wonder if there's more still un-answered allowing unlegit players to ruin the game.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think the user is unlegit, couldn't find anything suspicious.
    Waiting for more opinions, maybe someone else will spot something that I didn't.

Country
    Thanks
    How do you not see the pellets curving? Better yet explain

That's in the replays, I never appeared that side of the wall for myself to even be hit

Curving pellets..

Last edited by Zeus; 08-06-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Country
    Thanks

I'm not very good with this kinda stuff however I've done what I could to show some of the shots that's don't make sense to his crosshair placement etc.. Looking over it there's more but I missed them and to lazy to go back to re-doing it when I find it clear enough even without this being done.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I didn't see anything wrong and have to agree with Ommadawn on this one for now.
    The reason you see the bullets curving is because the distance ping which is 60 in your case.
    It happens when you record someone moving fast and ping is also taking place here even though it's only 60.
    if you really want to catch him watch him playing vs michaeljordan (same ping, they have no distance against each other) and then you can see clearly his perspective.

My final say is a no (for now), waiting for more opinion, in meanwhile you can keep posting moments where you find the user super suspecious.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    Zone - The reason you see the bullets curving is because the distance ping which is 60 in your case.

So you're telling me crosshair placement to pellets are determind by ping? This is aimfix we are talking about not hitbox, pellets do not change direction with ping.. He could have been 200 ping, if he shoots forwards pellets go foward, they don't re-direct in the enemy location.

----------------------------------------------

Zone - if you really want to catch him watch him playing vs michaeljordan (same ping, they have no distance against each other) and then you can see clearly his perspective.

The replays are't taken from his perspective they are taken from mine, therefore the replay will always show at a 60 ping difference regardless if they were 10 ping to one another because ingodwetrust remaind 60 ping to me.

No-one not even you has even come to give me answer on the first replay provided of me dying behind the pillar, I never appeared in that location not on my replay for there even to be a delay due to ping of me being hit there.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    well, I tested it once like 1 year ago with someone, we had 24 ping to each other he recorded me and the results were the same, I'm talking about the bullets that curve.

and yes I know you recorded him but once you record 2 people with the same ping / place fighting each other (since they have same distance) you'll see exactly what they see + you'll be able to see when they hit or miss, you can try it out with me if you want to.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    well, I tested it once like 1 year ago with someone, we had 24 ping to each other he recorded me and the results were the same, I'm talking about the bullets that curve.

and yes I know you recorded him but once you record 2 people with the same ping / place fighting each other (since they have same distance) you'll see exactly what they see + you'll be able to see when they hit or miss, you can try it out with me if you want to.

Explain? I never appeared that side of the pillar, pellets wouldn't have been able to hit me to deal damage unless aimfix was involved.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information