Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I can agree with you about this one but I can't really ban him for 1 moment only, know what I'm saying?
    Maybe he could see you because of the 60 ping, when you were behind the pilliar he still could see your last move.
    I don't really have an explanation and trust me I'm not defending him.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I can agree with you about this one but I can't really ban him for 1 moment only, know what I'm saying?
    Maybe he could see you because of the 60 ping, when you were behind the pilliar he still could see your last move.
    I don't really have an explanation and trust me I'm not defending him.
    My last move? What before I'm behind the pillar that's over a 8 second delay? 1 moment or not, there plenty more that your logic doesn't make sense of that pellets curve with ping when they do not... Pellets will never change direction from the location you shoot at... If the xhair is centre of me then the pellets hit centre of me... If his xhair is to the left of me then the pellets will hit to the left of me, not change direction and hit the centre of me...

Ping shows a distance delay, yes thats why hitbox is confused with ping because an enemy will be missing/pellets hitting beside me and dealing damage, it's a matter of detemining how far of a distance till hitbox is considered...

Aimfix is different, it redirects pellets to the opponent, therefore if he shoots to the left of me the pellet won't goto the left of me instead they will direct to my body.

- - - Updated - - -

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=hitslikeavan

^ Hit around wall Ping related aswell?

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    I watched the clip on yt, looks totally hackshotted to me.

Country
    Thanks

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I fail to see how Ommadawn and ZoneStyle overlooked the bullet curves and said it was distance ping that caused it, its a yes from me. It's pretty evident in every duel he takes, just focus on crosshair placement and then focus on where the pellets are redirected.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Honestly I fail to see how Ommadawn and ZoneStyle overlooked the bullet curves and said it was distance ping that caused it, its a yes from me. It's pretty evident in every duel he takes, just focus on crosshair placement and then focus on where the pellets are redirected.
    Will re-check once I get home today.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I agree with Taint, yes from me.

Ping does not play a role here, I doubt that very much.

Country
    Thanks
    Will re-check once I get home today.
    You already stated you could see the pellets curving but insisted that's due to ping?? How will your opinion change, you're going to be seeing the same thing over and over again that you'd already seen earlier when you told me that ping caused the re-directioning to happen..

+Taint
    +Linzor
    +Jetman (Even a developer could spot that it's unlegit and it's not even his role to do so)

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    You already stated you could see the pellets curving but insisted that's due to ping?? How will your opinion change, you're going to be seeing the same thing over and over again that you'd already seen earlier when you told me that ping caused the re-directioning to happen..

+Taint
    +Linzor
    +Jetman (Even a developer could spot that it's unlegit and it's not even his role to do so)
    You don't really make me feel like checking this report again and help you..
    And I already told you that I tested this out 1 year ago and I found out if you record someone who moves fast enough you can see his crosshair at one point and pellets at the other but whatever.
    plus, the one moment I told you I have no explanation, I saw it only from your perspective but then I re-checked and watched his perspective exactly like you showed here and then I figured out I need to watch it again today.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You don't really make me feel like checking this report again and help you..
    And I already told you that I tested this out 1 year ago and I found out if you record someone who moves fast enough you can see his crosshair at one point and pellets at the other but whatever.
    plus, the one moment I told you I have no explanation, I saw it only from your perspective but then I re-checked and watched his perspective exactly like you showed here and then I figured out I need to watch it again today.
    Happens only when you half-step, that's doable, but watch when he isn't half-stepping and you'll see how his xhair and pellets don't match.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information