Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    host duel [SGO] event more often..
    I think it should be hosted more often because players that aren't that good at events like lms dodgeball and all that but they're good with sgs can possibly win in an event

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...369#post997369
    this isnt a suggestion that can be "to be added" so it doesnt belong here

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    host duel [SGO] event more often..
    It really depends on the host, he usually picks what to host and sometimes he give the players a chance to vote for an event, so when 20 players spam him to host 'those' events and one player picks "duel" ofc he will listen to the 20 players. cause players likes 'those' events and they can't play them anytime they want.
    for real who likes to watch someone's 1v1 30 times lmao.
    If you take this at this way, I'd say that there are like 15+ events aren't hosted daily, even monthly.

Originally Posted by MoltenLava
    I think it should be hosted more often because players that aren't that good at events like lms dodgeball and all that but they're good with sgs can possibly win in an event
    I think you're wrong, just because Cid didn't host duel that doesn't mean they don't give a chance to the players who aren't good at those events(he even gave the players a chance to pick between two pvp events).
    If you notice, they give a chance to these players who aren't good at the events like "lms dodgeball rocketman" by hosting events like, Glad, Deathmatch, guess the pw, triviva, breserker, gun game and survivor.
    If you play Cid's events you would notice that he hosts 2 events like "rfn / lms etc..." and one pvp event.
    and the other ET's host pvp events every set lol.
    so IDK what is your point xd, if you're interested in Duel event, there are Duel rooms all the day long.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    It really depends on the host, he usually picks what to host and sometimes he give the players a chance to vote for an event, so when 20 players spam him to host 'those' events and one player picks "duel" ofc he will listen to the 20 players. cause players likes 'those' events and they can't play them anytime they want.
    for real who likes to watch someone's 1v1 30 times lmao.
    If you take this at this way, I'd say that there are like 15+ events aren't hosted daily, even monthly.
    one player pick duel because none of these players that would like to play duel are in the event channel because it never get hosted, I do think there are some players who would like to play duel sgo event, well I might be wrong but that's what I personally think.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    i think what moltenlava is trying to say is that gms should host more events that evolve actual gunz skill like DUEL hall / duel castle TDM 5V5 events and less boring HNS / grenade events that mostly relies on luck.
    Youre dumb if you think its luck after seeing a clear pattern in whose winning.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    i think what moltenlava is trying to say is that gms should host more events that evolve actual gunz skill like DUEL hall / duel castle TDM 5V5 events and less boring HNS / grenade events that mostly relies on luck.
    To host Duel event it requires two or more ET's, cause they won't wait for 32 players to finish the duel cause its gonna take forever, so they make the limited number of players 16, guess it won't be fair to the rest of the players who couldn't join.
    sometimes they host two types of Duel events at the same time, like they make a room Duel [sgo] with 16 players and another room Duel [glad] with 16 players as well.
    And at these days you can't find two ET's online at the same time, or u can find two ET's and one of them like dis ***** eagle complaining about his ping.
    as I said they host pvp events daily and other events to these players who aren't good at "lms rocketman etc...".

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

I think you're wrong, just because Cid didn't host duel that doesn't mean they don't give a chance to the players who aren't good at those events(he even gave the players a chance to pick between two pvp events).
    If you notice, they give a chance to these players who aren't good at the events like "lms dodgeball rocketman" by hosting events like, Glad, Deathmatch, guess the pw, triviva, breserker, gun game and survivor.
    If you play Cid's events you would notice that he hosts 2 events like "rfn / lms etc..." and one pvp event.
    and the other ET's host pvp events every set lol.
    so IDK what is your point xd, if you're interested in Duel event, there are Duel rooms all the day long.
    yea they get the chance to win but most likely there are still the same winners every time and I think that in duel SGO event there will be different winners.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    yea they get the chance to win but most likely there are still the same winners every time and I think that in duel SGO event there will be different winners.
    Lol, 95% of the players who plays the events can't even rs/aim but they are good at events like lms and etc...
    how comes "same" winners, lol explain.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Lol, 95% of the players who plays the events can't even rs/aim but they are good at events like lms and etc...
    how comes "same" winners, lol explain.
    Lol "95%" please.. how you know exactly the %? lol explain.
    hm how come same winners? I don't know maybe look at the weekly competitions every week.

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Lol "95%" please.. how you know exactly the %? lol explain.
    hm how come same winners? I don't know maybe look at the weekly competitions every week.
    If two or three players win cause they have experience and they are good doesn't mean u change the whole event system to stop them from winning.
    Maybe keep practicing and get good lulz.

11. The following user said thank you to Zabu for this useful post:

Bunny (08-25-2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information