Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Emonium's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I was considering getting this game since it's uber cheap nowadays but I figured it was dead by now. At least, according to steam charts (1k+ concurrent). Maybe ps4 is different?

Originally Posted by AliasPure View Post
    yeah ty just came back to that game and had alot of mistakes in the fight
    but he is a good player and his combo chains are very well executed
    Yeah well he made mistakes too. Subbed twice to shurikens at 0 : 42 lol and 0 : 49 he could've extended the combo before tagging.
    Also, the effect at 3:09 is really tough on the eyes when it's used like that. Felt like I was gonna go blind. Couldn't even focus on the fight.
    Overall looked cool though. That filter you have on is a bit bright and saturated so it makes the visual look a little low res, but I know what you were going for.

I see you're going through the light metalcore/post-hardcore phase I did back in the day. Good times
    Last edited by Emonium; 08-11-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emonium View Post
    I was considering getting this game since it's uber cheap nowadays but I figured it was dead by now. At least, according to steam charts (1k+ concurrent). Maybe ps4 is different?

Yeah well he made mistakes too. Subbed twice to shurikens at 0 : 42 lol and 0 : 49 he could've extended the combo before tagging.
    Also, the effect at 3:09 is really tough on the eyes when it's used like that. Felt like I was gonna go blind. Couldn't even focus on the fight.
    Overall looked cool though. That filter you have on is a bit bright and saturated so it makes the visual look a little low res, but I know what you were going for.

I see you're going through the light metalcore/post-hardcore phase I did back in the day. Good times
    yes you should get it but idk about player base difference all i know is console controls are kind of easier than keyboard but both are masterable

so many mistakes man i just spam randomly lol

yeah i dont really know if its a phase probably lol but the hardcore music mixes so well sometimes
    Last edited by AliasPure; 08-11-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Thread Information