Banned

Thanks
    Looking Back On This Server and how wonderful it USED to be.... almost a year ago now i had fallen in love with fgunz. My First real friend here was FallenAsia, Then JsTaNub. then not so recently i found out they were the same people .

Started about a year ago i was new to the gunz world. i wanted to level faster so i looked into private servers i skimmed through them, but the one that really caught my eye was Freestyle GunZ . i donno why but it did! so i downloaded and signed up. then i went ingame and made my first char named WICS ( this was my grafitti name ) then i got bored of getting owned so i went to ijji and i got a random clan invite to a clan named Dunkninja. i liked this name so i decided to take it too freestyle gunz where i could has it. i worked my way up. from sprays. to swap shot with full Kung Foo and Kadachis with Fire Element. until finaly i had accomplished Power Rangers Helmet with Iron crow and fimbul pants. i was way too lonely in this server.i had no one to share my fun with so i decided to adventure outside of the beginiers channnel( i had been playing a montha and still lv 33 ) i started to meet cool people Such Ass JsTaNub/Fallen Asia and Weiipeiik and i immediatley fell in love with freestyle gunz =D. with the pink interface. the destination unkown. and Asylum TDM 24/7 after i had got a little bit known i joined y first clan called [V]ampire. With GZ Gracefull Russian and HellFox i decided i was too good so i left that clan D:< i wanted something fresh... something pro. so i trted out for Esperanto. i thought i was cool because i could Kill AderZ Whiile he wasnt looking my membership offer was rejected and i QQ'd and sent AderZ a flaming email and what not i started to get better and i learned RS. me and my friend IRL joined a clan called OneLove created by SimpleShoT i stayed in there until it got disbanded. then i gained interest in Stroop. i found out he was cool. then one night me and him made an event andi promised him i would NEVER hack on fgunz. Then Thanks to Weiipeiik he got me into Treason and Spider said i could stay then spider waited until i was offline to kick me from it then one day me and HotDoodie hacked on fgunz. i confessed got banned etc etc etc flamed mcsic got permabanned etc etc u know the story Then i started QQing about missing fgunz so i got some good friends to let me use their account with donors and lv 90+ My latest one was HxC Brutal. then i FGunz went down for good x(. i found out that it was coming back and McSic said i can come back !! now Fgunz bores me and my ign is YongVll yeye no1 cares no more no Destination unkown T_T

MYTHLCPWN SUCKS
    Last edited by Yong; 12-27-2009 at 10:39 AM.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Yay im in ur thread. !!!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weiipeiik View Post
    Yay im in ur thread. !!!
    2 times ;D

Banned

Thanks
    Lol you used to be a bad player now you improved alot like RLPM and Strawberry.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Lol you used to be a bad player now you improved alot like RLPM and Strawberry.
    RLPM imroved?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Yong View Post
    RLPM imroved?
    Yeah by abit more confident in his play now.

Banned

Thanks
    ow u forgot to mention me

4arkpro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    lol he is a bad player D::

Barbie's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
    Yeah by abit more confident in his play now.
    ..."aBIT?!" More like "aLOTaLOTaLOTS"

Banned

Thanks
    When RLPM Actually trys hes better then quite a lot of people, for example you darkal.

But yeah what Kyuu says is probably right on spot.

Thread Information