Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thanks
    about me now ? angry , mad , crazy , sad , ...... and cry

Comeback's Avatar Mask Man

Country
    Thanks
    he did live stream on facebook , if u think he use sb then watch it for urself! ps: Skull stfu bro u suck!! lose = sb , sad truth

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    if I hack my parents will die now.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Comeback View Post
    corrupted server!! more power 60players!! stupid!

- - - Updated - - -

LOSE = sb , win = silence! odlgens act like newgens now a days! he aint sbing i know him very well!! keep banning people!!! your dev. make SB and sell to his players? cool!!!!
    Funny how Salvage was pretty easy to beat in cws and then all of the sudden starts rushing and 4 shotting people 3 rounds straight. Ive never seen anyone so confident in CW. I've played against some great players and they were never that confident.
    It really too bad that my Battle Arena replay is broken, I would make a video on that and show you how obvious this guy was hacking. But you can download Castle replay and see it yourself. He's at 130 ping and aims like he's 300 ping, still gets crazy pbs.

He can make an unban appeal but i doubt he can explain all these crazy shots.

Country
    Thanks
    stfu! noob! 11-6 gtfo. call malditos hacker? or u just suck? gtfo bro!! nerd

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Comeback View Post
    stfu! noob! 11-6 gtfo. call malditos hacker? or u just suck? gtfo bro!! nerd
    BANNED. Fuk to malditos

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Funny how Salvage was pretty easy to beat in cws and then all of the sudden starts rushing and 4 shotting people 3 rounds straight. Ive never seen anyone so confident in CW. I've played against some great players and they were never that confident.
    It really too bad that my Battle Arena replay is broken, I would make a video on that and show you how obvious this guy was hacking. But you can download Castle replay and see it yourself. He's at 130 ping and aims like he's 300 ping, still gets crazy pbs.

watch plss it's my aim and move

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VietNam View Post
    watch plss it's my aim and move
    Baby easy I 11-2 u while u hack.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post

shh u can watch his live streams! this kids accuse him sb rofl!! obvious losers

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information