Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Comeback's Avatar Mask Man

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Funny how Salvage was pretty easy to beat in cws and then all of the sudden starts rushing and 4 shotting people 3 rounds straight. Ive never seen anyone so confident in CW. I've played against some great players and they were never that confident.
    It really too bad that my Battle Arena replay is broken, I would make a video on that and show you how obvious this guy was hacking. But you can download Castle replay and see it yourself. He's at 130 ping and aims like he's 300 ping, still gets crazy pbs.

He can make an unban appeal but i doubt he can explain all these crazy shots.
    shh u can watch his live streams! this kids accuse him sb rofl!! obvious losers

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Comeback View Post
    shh u can watch his live streams! this kids accuse him sb rofl!! obvious losers
    Livestream cant be evidence he didnt hack since he can turn off the hack.. stop arguing and make an unban appeal already.

Thanks
    Livestream cant be evidence he didnt hack since he can turn off the hack.. stop arguing and make an unban appeal already.
    How to proof me don't use hack while i was banned . I just need unbanned 1 hour and stream on twitch ok ? can 1v1 all ppl and cw i never dodge and scare

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by VietNam View Post
    How to proof me don't use hack while i was banned . I just need unbanned 1 hour and stream on twitch ok ? can 1v1 all ppl and cw i never dodge and scare
    Why are u talking to sunfire. He can’t do nothing for you. He can’t unban u. Go make an appeal hacker.

Country
    Thanks
    well you said he confidently rush right? thats how he play ,just watch how he play.
    LOSE = LOSE!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Comeback View Post
    well you said he confidently rush right? thats how he play ,just watch how he play.
    LOSE = LOSE!
    I remember Salvage and every Maldito member please. Im not that new you know. I remember you guys camping every map. please stfu and help him make an unban appeal.
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Why are u talking to sunfire. He can’t do nothing for you. He can’t unban u. Go make an appeal hacker.
    Wouldnt unban him anyways.

https://freestylersworld.com/forumdisplay.php?142-FGunZ

Make a thead here. Explain why you think u are wrongfully banned. Explain why your crosshair is so off the target and you still get good hits and pbs (its not ping). Read what is being said in that report and try to counter it.

Country
    Thanks
    I remember Salvage and every Maldito member please. Im not that new you know. I remember you guys camping every map. please stfu and help him make an unban appeal.

Make a thead here. Explain why you think u are wrongfully banned. Explain why your crosshair is so off the target and you still get good hits and pbs (its not ping). Read what is being said in that report and try to counter it.
    lol! camper every map? LOL cool , we never camp hahahaha cool story

Thanks

If u can play gunz vietnam just one more . I think u will learn how to make dmg big and fast

- - - Updated - - -

i can play gunz again when i can use VPN u know ? but i never do it cuz im legit and a person good

Country
    Thanks
    If u can play gunz vietnam just one more . I think u will learn how to make dmg big and fast

- - - Updated - - -

i can play gunz again when i can use VPN u know ? but i never do it cuz im legit and a person good
    i dont think that will work well for your account LMAO

Thanks
    i dont think that will work well for your account LMAO
    ikr but i want to proof u understand

Thread Information