Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Allow event moderators to make rooms which would be purely for fun freely, without any concerns, as making rooms in the event channel is currently only allowed for testing purposes or hosting events.
    I don't see a single reason why the event moderators wouldn't be trusted in making rooms (which would only be team training or training) in the event channel after they've had experience with controlling players and hosting events for so long and after passing trials.
    The purpose of the event team is; "Event team members are put into place to help improve the fun of Freestyle Gunz.". so why put rules in place to prevent them from an aspect of fun that could be allowed and make players enjoy the game, considering its dying and there's almost nothing to do on it anymore?
    Last edited by Bunny; 08-22-2017 at 05:21 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Zabu (08-22-2017)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Can you like elaborate. You can make rooms at free channel instead why at event channel. "because we want to try race map and become nerds at it" .

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Aredus (08-22-2017), «Benjamin» (08-22-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Can you like elaborate. You can make rooms at free channel instead why at event channel. "because we want to try race map and become nerds at it".
    no, because all of the game tags are available in the event channel, unlike in the normal channel.
    Last edited by Bunny; 08-22-2017 at 05:44 PM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I've suggested for private channel to allow all the tags. See if that thread got accepted and then think over this event channel.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

milya (08-22-2017), xPeace (08-22-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    I've suggested for private channel to allow all the tags. See if that thread got accepted and then think over this event channel.
    instead of putting the very few developers we have at work, instead we can change a fundamental problem with the way rules are which requires no coding to change.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    instead of putting the very few developers we have at work, instead we can change a fundamental problem with the way rules are which requires no coding to change.
    If Private channels have all the tags. People can host player events and make it more fun using [vamp]. Whereas if it's just event channel. it's just race map everyday wtf no life.

There are more benefits in making private channel with all tags available. And also ETs are not always on they have a life.

GG.

10. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Aredus (08-23-2017)

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Just bring back some room tags...
    I don't know what was the reason for removing them.
    We (players) had so much fun when roomtags were available, we could host events and playing events all the time instead of waiting for ET's to host or missing some events.
    also, we could use some roomtags to have fun(like G/J/S/VAMP/ESP), as I said IDK what's the point of removing them when 95% of the players want them(as far as I know, you guys work hard to give the players the enjoyment), lol.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    This will eat up a couple of dozen players from the main channel, so when there's, for example 100 players online (probably 15+ afk), 30 of them will be at an event channel, so now when there's no competitive rooms, competitive players would just quit and go play another gunz server (you all know what server im talking about xD). And this is what i mostly do because of the lack of fun rooms, some 30~ people sit in a training room, the most stupid of which pvp in training rooms (too stupid to make a dm lul?), 20 are afk, glad rooms, quest rooms(which are fun, but still), passworded rooms, etc. Your suggestion would kill the fun even more. That's strictly my opinion though.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    This will eat up a couple of dozen players from the main channel, so when there's, for example 100 players online (probably 15+ afk), 30 of them will be at an event channel, so now when there's no competitive rooms, competitive players would just quit and go play another gunz server (you all know what server im talking about xD). And this is what i mostly do because of the lack of fun rooms, some 30~ people sit in a training room, the most stupid of which pvp in training rooms (too stupid to make a dm lul?), 20 are afk, glad rooms, quest rooms(which are fun, but still), passworded rooms, etc. Your suggestion would kill the fun even more. That's strictly my opinion though.
    i cant find logic in what you said. you said players will be going to the event channel instead of being bored of training rooms/glad/being afk, something which will...kill the fun even more?
    if players are going to the event channel, there is a damn good reason for it. if they find more enjoyment playing in the event channel for fun, preventing them from doing so and forcing them into being afk/being bored in training room is what kills the fun.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    This will be highly irrelevant when V8 hits here in a few weeks. Youll see why.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information