Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    In my honest opinion I believe he is toggling the aimfix from time to time to hide it, he does shit ton of damage from afar but is it enough evidence to ban him is what I'm thinking of right now.

It is suspicious yes, but even I am hesitating to ban him over this.
    Got any other replays?

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    In my honest opinion I believe he is toggling the aimfix from time to time to hide it, he does shit ton of damage from afar but is it enough evidence to ban him is what I'm thinking of right now.

It is suspicious yes, but even I am hesitating to ban him over this.
    Got any other replays?
    Only got the video I showed you and a broken replay from our 1v1...lemme post this sec.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Only got the video I showed you and a broken replay from our 1v1...lemme post this sec.
    I'm giving you time to find him and play against him whenever you can and post more replays.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Well Rip i think I deleted the replay of our 1v1.

I wanna talk about that 1v1 tho even tho I know that without evidence it will be really hard to justify it. You see in Duels he has these moments when he hits hard as fk from any distance but then again he has some moments when he barely hits. In our 1v1 he was godlike in every round. He never got less than 120 dmg no matter what round or how many hits he did that round. His dmg was always high

Here some more replays for you guys to review. Specially the non donor one (8dmg sgs.) It's really weird to me how he has these rounds when he's a beast (just like our 1v1) but some rounds he doesnt even hit. Also some of the replays you can see his shot barely hitting (1 pallet) and he gets some good dmg out of it. I think it shows signs of hitbox but not really sure. This is a weird mother ****er.

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...yXejwq1ex7Ceax

Last edited by Sunfire; 09-02-2017 at 09:34 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Banned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information