Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

This has been happening forever, people who speak Hebrew/Arabic (Dutch people do not do it) always use the main chatbox to speak either Hebrew or Arabic.
    Yes, you could be having a conversation but the #Chatbox is created for English language only, if you want to talk in Hebrew/Arabic > use the lang. chat tab Dave created for you guys - at least respect his work instead of typing in the main Chatbox which could get you muted/warned.
    The rules clearly state that the chatbox should be used only for English language since we are an English community;
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post

• We are an English based community, please stick to the English language, if you have needs to talk a different language them PM the user you desire to talk to or use the language tabs provided, if you still decide to talk a different language you will get muted (for those that we know that are able to write/speak the English language).
    • Just be nice to our players that cannot understand Dutch, Hebrew, German, French or whatever language you are able to speak, try to keep it more personal (PM chatbox, PM inbox or wallposting; if the user is able to understand what you are saying), so please keep the "foreign" talk on a low pit and if you are asked to stop then you should stop, those that are ignoring this can be reported for it and will get a mute for this matter, 3 hour mute is the base mute for this but can be more (depending on what the person said). -> or find the specific language tab you are looking for (Arabic or Dutch for example)
    • With the new language tabs, if you decide to join a tab only join a tab where you can actually speak the language (not using a translator or what so ever).
      For example; we expect only Arabic/people that actually speak the Arabic language in that tab.
      If we/players find out someone spoke in a tab and doesn't actually know the language, they will face a mute of 1~3 hour(s).
    You are all aware of these rules so next time I see you flooding the chat with Hebrew/Arabic or even Dutch, you will be punished.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

2. The following 3 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Canpai (08-30-2017), Eagle (08-30-2017), Minato (08-30-2017)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Will we have to warn them before reporting. Because if they are flooding the chat they are either doing it purposely or are complete idiots.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Will we have to warn them before reporting. Because if they are flooding the chat they are either doing it purposely or are complete idiots.
    I believe that rule is completely pointless, there is an existing chat tab made for those people which should be used by them, what's the point of them talking their own language at the main chatbox tab? I'll start taking actions if I see people speaking their language (those who have an included tab) without warning them as it's always the same people who just decide to ignore those facts and rules and keep talking foreign langs at the main chatbox after a few days.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    Why there is no Filipino tab here .-.?

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    what is that staff language ? is that a new language? it seems hard! to get!
    i just fuk't myself its ok tho.
    OT:
    ye ok sure will do sir, will report every arabic/hebrew/dutch word!@
    Officer Surfen is here to make the forum better!
    Last edited by braazts; 08-30-2017 at 03:04 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Canpai (08-30-2017)

Minato's Avatar 四代目火影

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jikali View Post
    Why there is no Filipino tab here .-.?
    If you want a Filipino tab. Request one then. ��
    Minato YramJoy ZayneXyriel

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GeorgeGFX View Post
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/2ln5...LucmArE6Xg.png

This has been happening forever, people who speak Hebrew/Arabic (Dutch people do not do it) always use the main chatbox to speak either Hebrew or Arabic.
    Yes, you could be having a conversation but the #Chatbox is created for English language only, if you want to talk in Hebrew/Arabic > use the lang. chat tab Dave created for you guys - at least respect his work instead of typing in the main Chatbox which could get you muted/warned.
    The rules clearly state that the chatbox should be used only for English language since we are an English community;

You are all aware of these rules so next time I see you flooding the chat with Hebrew/Arabic or even Dutch, you will be punished.

time to germanzie the chatbox
    Last edited by SkyWodka; 08-30-2017 at 05:14 PM.

10. The following 4 users say thank you to SkyWodka for this useful post:

Bunny (08-30-2017), GeorgeGFX (08-30-2017), Stuwadie (08-30-2017), «Benjamin» (08-30-2017)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    am i allowed to say MIJN NEGER or what

12. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (08-30-2017)

Phanta's Avatar ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Country
    Thanks
    men i no see Estonian tab

racist men gurg ;S

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler