Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    The complete confusion that is the rules and regulations of FGunZ

Would it be possible to rewrite the FGunZ "rules and regulations" thread, and include more information about what is, and what is not allowed to be done. The thread is an absolute confusion and was last updated back in 2013, this was brought to my attention because I was lagging in a training room (I was not killing any one, just jumping around lol) and a player said "Amers stop spiking or i report", so I googled the rules and regulations of FGunZ to read up on the rules, I found a thread, but it does not give me any information about if lagging in a training room is a punishable offense or not, the whole section about "Force-Lagging" is as follows:

Force lagging :
    1st Offence: One warning.
    2nd Offence: Two warnings.
    3rd Offence: Two warnings, and if the user has removed warnings with the removal option via coins and this doesn't set them over the ban limit, a 3 day temporary ban should be issued.
    So, as you can see it includes a typo(or do you get 2 warnings for the 3rd offence?) and it doesn't give any valuable information about what is and isn't allowed while force-lagging, does it only apply to rooms that have exp/kdr enabled? (competitive rooms) What happens after the 3rd warning? Where is the section for spiking, where is the explanation of the warning system?

Also, the thread states that "Using macros to spam attacks,moves,etc." is forbidden, but staff members say it is allowed in training rooms.

Please add very detailed information in an updated thread and make it visible somewhere on the forum (so members can find it instantly), make it new-member friendly.

Important note:
    If there is an already updated rules & regulations thread this suggestion is completely irrelevant and the thread should be closed.

The thread I am referring to: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...nd-Regulations

2. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

ILoveQuests (09-01-2017)

Thread Information