Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Replays - All they do is record the direction the gun was pointed when shot, they don't record every pellets direction. The hit marker in a replay is not based off the original recording but off of regenerated spread each time you play it back. If you really want to find the issue you need to start doing live recordings with OBS or XSplit or some other application and keep the bullet effects on. Someone had a twitch recording and that was the only reason i was able to find a very rare case of when a shot wouldn't register, but that was only for 1 very specific case which these do not appear to have.

There is hack that exploits the anti-lead that Taint mentioned, which is fixed in V8.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Amers (09-03-2017), Flow (09-03-2017)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You were banned for shotbotting, YOU of all people would not experience any issues when you're hitting balls hard my friend
    it wasnt me who get banned for shotbotting lmao

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Replays - All they do is record the direction the gun was pointed when shot, they don't record every pellets direction. The hit marker in a replay is not based off the original recording but off of regenerated spread each time you play it back. If you really want to find the issue you need to start doing live recordings with OBS or XSplit or some other application and keep the bullet effects on. Someone had a twitch recording and that was the only reason i was able to find a very rare case of when a shot wouldn't register, but that was only for 1 very specific case which these do not appear to have.

There is hack that exploits the anti-lead that Taint mentioned, which is fixed in V8.
    I'm not banned for the issue of damage reducing, so I'm just exploring the possibilites of what I experienced in the youtube video I presented, does that mean when a GM is investigating the accusation of 'Damage reducing', they aren't getting an accurate view since the recording aren't a live feed to know if the user actually presented a shot of a substational amount of damage? I ran a tracert of my connection and find I get a packet drop here;

Indicated by the (*)

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Dude wtf wrong with mods -.-
    I know reg personally he’s LEGIT!!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Dude wtf wrong with mods -.-
    I know reg personally he’s LEGIT!!
    and pigs can fly at some point in their lives

7. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Skull (09-03-2017)

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    As silent said, the hit indicator isn't from the actual recording guys, the function that handles spread generates that new even in recordings. It's possible I may change that in the future.

9. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Flow (09-03-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    So what you're saying if I report the user in my first video he will be banned. If the user reported me in the video I just posted, I will be banned?
    nice reply hoodlum very smart.... looks like taint need to review some of the players he had banned

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Lart View Post
    I got banned for this weird thing too -.- never even had this kind of issues in the past and suddenly I can't damage people and people can't damage me.
    even cleave got banned right? try to appeal on dave.. maybe he can help you bro.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    nice reply hoodlum very smart.... looks like taint need to review some of the players he had banned

- - - Updated - - -

even cleave got banned right? try to appeal on dave.. maybe he can help you bro.
    You aren't the smart one in your family now, are you?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Firstly I do not think in any shape or form that the user displayed in this video is unlegit. (Sonnenblume)

This could be an issue from myside or an issue with the anti-lead in general who knows, however it's been an apparent problem I've come to establish whilst playing, if it be sometimes recieving damage or if it be giving damage.

This video is a 'example' of what I mean in terms of giving damage.

https://youtu.be/jG8V_VFja8k

Also can anyone recolour this crosshair for me?

http://i66.tinypic.com/9bapsw.jpg

^^

Red / Yellow / Pink / Purple / Light blue.

Mucho gracias.
    You should call it DMG reduce not anti-lead issues.
    The hack you are using Hoodlum.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shainette View Post
    You should call it DMG reduce not anti-lead issues.
    The hack you are using Hoodlum.
    I'm not sure if you're being serious or not?

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information