Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    I got banned for this weird thing too -.- never even had this kind of issues in the past and suddenly I can't damage people and people can't damage me.

RealSone's Avatar :>

Country
    Thanks
    That's what I've been saying, but someone not going to mention his name thinks Fgunz is all that perfect lmfao sorry bro, but it's not and lart and cleave got banned for no goddamn reason great server even though I didn't get banned it irritates me lol because it's so unprofessional.
    Last edited by RealSone; 09-03-2017 at 07:33 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SirSone1
    High level Gunz gameplay & other game videos!.

Yuu's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Free lart 2017 - Wrongfully banned (dave do you even care about about fgunz)

4. The following user said thank you to Yuu for this useful post:

Lart (09-03-2017)

RealSone's Avatar :>

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I've had the same problem for atleast 7 months. I even made a post about it. They said they are gonna probably fix it in V8..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzVvjxy8byI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8mGZk5Khpc

Here's some of my clips. I've got alot more on my replays but not in the mood to upload every single one of them.
    They're gonna fix it? So they know there is an issue yet they decide to ban other people for dmgreduce? Makes a lot of sense, luckily I don't have such a problem, but it seems a lot of people do.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SirSone1
    High level Gunz gameplay & other game videos!.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    lart was unlegit lol, he used to message me asking me if i wanted dmg reduce and sht.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    lart was unlegit lol, he used to message me asking me if i wanted dmg reduce and sht.
    proof or it didnt happen

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GHBalo View Post
    proof or it didnt happen
    ride me D:

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    LOL mate i thought its the other way around? I don't even know you tbh.

10. The following user said thank you to Lart for this useful post:

TylerDurden (09-03-2017)

MeMyselfandI's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I've had the same problem for atleast 7 months. I even made a post about it. They said they are gonna probably fix it in V8..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzVvjxy8byI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8mGZk5Khpc

Here's some of my clips. I've got alot more on my replays but not in the mood to upload every single one of them.
    Not commenting to be a **** because I don't know how accurate my assumption is, but you can see in the video that sometimes you have very few pellets landing on the opponent, and that the shots where you do have a significant amount of pellets landing, do some damage.

Even that second PB where he was slashing, your crosshair did go slightly off to the left side of his body, and it looked like the spread unfortunately didn't work out for you.

As for the first guy, he doesn't have bullet markers enabled so we can't really even see how many pellets are landing.

Basically...

I think the RNG spread for shotguns is being confounded for bad hit detection sometimes. I'm not arguing that the anti-lead doesn't need work, but it's impossible to be sure which is the case in these videos. My argument in regards to this is my (somewhat) extensive use of revolvers. I have NEVER had a revolver register a hit-sound and had it do no damage. That is because each bullet of the revolver does X amount of damage and when a hit registers it's doing the full potential of at least one of the 2 bullets. Similarly, with a shotgun if just one of the many pellets lands, you will still get a hit-sound. I have rounds where I use shotguns and I will get all-hit rounds (all 12 hits register with the sound), but the opponent will have a significant amount of health left. I have noticed though that the random spread is sometimes to blame for this, or just my aim being slightly off to the side and having not enough pellets register on shots that are up closer.

The obvious fix to this (IMHO) would be to remove the RNG spread from shotguns, for a static circular bullet spread, and potentially reducing the damage of shotguns to compensate for the more consistent damage. It would definitely remove a lot of the luck-based aspects like where sometimes someone "PBs" you from across the map, because of lucky spread for that specific shot. Or shots where your aim is perfect but the spread works out in a weird pattern that makes you do shit damage.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to MeMyselfandI for this useful post:

Amers (09-03-2017), Flow (09-04-2017)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
    Not commenting to be a **** because I don't know how accurate my assumption is, but you can see in the video that sometimes you have very few pellets landing on the opponent, and that the shots where you do have a significant amount of pellets landing, do some damage.

Even that second PB where he was slashing, your crosshair did go slightly off to the left side of his body, and it looked like the spread unfortunately didn't work out for you.

As for the first guy, he doesn't have bullet markers enabled so we can't really even see how many pellets are landing.

Basically...

I think the RNG spread for shotguns is being confounded for bad hit detection sometimes. I'm not arguing that the anti-lead doesn't need work, but it's impossible to be sure which is the case in these videos. My argument in regards to this is my (somewhat) extensive use of revolvers. I have NEVER had a revolver register a hit-sound and had it do no damage. That is because each bullet of the revolver does X amount of damage and when a hit registers it's doing the full potential of at least one of the 2 bullets. Similarly, with a shotgun if just one of the many pellets lands, you will still get a hit-sound. I have rounds where I use shotguns and I will get all-hit rounds (all 12 hits register with the sound), but the opponent will have a significant amount of health left. I have noticed though that the random spread is sometimes to blame for this, or just my aim being slightly off to the side and having not enough pellets register on shots that are up closer.

The obvious fix to this (IMHO) would be to remove the RNG spread from shotguns, for a static circular bullet spread, and potentially reducing the damage of shotguns to compensate for the more consistent damage. It would definitely remove a lot of the luck-based aspects like where sometimes someone "PBs" you from across the map, because of lucky spread for that specific shot. Or shots where your aim is perfect but the spread works out in a weird pattern that makes you do shit damage.
    Just wanna throw out there pellet spread is client based therefore if you viewed a recording > to me viewing a recording the spread could appear differently. Basically meaning when he recorded that moment with F11 and re-recorded over it the spread could have been different at that specific moment in time, that why pellet spread can't really be used to determine if shots are actually PB's or not.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-03-2017 at 08:00 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information