Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    just because there are anti-lead issues sometimes doesnt mean than some players didn't DMG reduce...Dont be stupid now

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    just because there are anti-lead issues sometimes doesnt mean than some players didn't DMG reduce...Dont be stupid now
    Don't get me wrong I'm not excusing it from not being a thing, I mean GunZ has developed ALOT since the last time I played actively (ijji), back then UC/OC were the main 'competitive hack' in terms of trying to come across legit when in fact it's not, but the idea of that some times Anti-lead is at fault or if not the Anti-Lead then a players connection to the server, expecially when a player is using a wireless network since it can 'encourage' packet drops not only in receiving but also sending packets, which is why the video I first posted was not a report but more of an observation to what I came across, this could have been an issue from my side / this could have been an issue from my opponents side / user could have been hacking however it was not consistantly happening since it was 1 out of 5 rounds where it was apparent during the duel.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-04-2017 at 07:20 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

MeMyselfandI's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Don't get me wrong I'm not excusing it from not being a thing, I mean GunZ has developed ALOT since the last time I played actively (ijji), back then UC/OC were the main 'competitive hack' in terms of trying to come across legit when in fact it's not, but the idea of that some times Anti-lead is at fault or if not the Anti-Lead then a players connection to the server, expecially when a player is using a wireless network since it can 'encourage' packet drops not only in receiving but also sending packets, which is why the video I first posted was not a report but more of an observation to what I came across, this could have been an issue from my side / this could have been an issue from my opponents side / user could have been hacking however it was not consistantly happening since it was 1 out of 5 rounds where it was apparent during the duel.
    As was pointed out though, this was just a recording of a replay, right? The developers verified that the pellet spread is randomly generated for each replay so there's literally NO way to see how much (if any) of your shots should have been doing more damage than they were. You would have to literally stream the game and use that as a recording to be able to accurately count pellet hits. Remember, you don't even get a single guaranteed pellet centered after a certain distance.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
    As was pointed out though, this was just a recording of a replay, right? The developers verified that the pellet spread is randomly generated for each replay so there's literally NO way to see how much (if any) of your shots should have been doing more damage than they were. You would have to literally stream the game and use that as a recording to be able to accurately count pellet hits. Remember, you don't even get a single guaranteed pellet centered after a certain distance.
    I fully understand that, so that would mean when it comes to reports of players 'damage reducing' they can't be accuratly measured since if X GM watches a replay and see's 8 pellets hits with a 9 dmg shotgun but only 45 damage is dealt instead of 72 damage then there's going to be a issue, expecially then since another GM can watch the same replay however and sees that only 5 pellets had hit meaning the 45 damage was indeed accurate... Even more so the player reported gets banned, reviews the replay he's banned for and calls GM's into question about what they are seeing because from his perspective of pellets hitting he doesn't see it and let's be honest it's the GM way or no way.
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-05-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    not bumping a fossil thread just helping out, uh try port forwarding maybe?? or tcp/nagle options. google is your sidekick here.

Larabeast™'s Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    old school players put [LEAD] tag on and watch everyone else struggle, I have a hard time not leading

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information