Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    I dont play cw for 2 reasons; the intensive ego going on in it (which is obviously caused by he players, and happens in every competitive game ever) and that its dead boring. I dont mind practicing hard to reach the skill levels of clan warrers, but it just has no point. Clanwar is literally 30 second matches in the end of which one will end up on top. Its literally you go towars the enemy team and start shooting at it until they die before you do.
    Increasing the time it ends up taking per match would be better and including more strategy in them aswell with shit like hp spawns across the map. I dont care what. Go wild.

Country
    Thanks
    also, randomized spawns, like deathmatch.
    this would add a new layer of complexity to the clan war environment, or could totally kill it.
    but I think it would be harder to spawn away from your clanmates, try to regroup, and still try to win.
    you would be able to find your clanmates because they would have their names shown on the map, but can you get to them quickly enough to form an assault?
    or will you try to solo it all?

much more strategic.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    The biggest concern in cw at the moment is the embarrassing amount of players who actually cw. However, it is hard to increase the cw player count in this server since the majority of players are composed of training room heroes or people who join [r] rooms which hinders their skill since they spam instead of prioritizing their aim (therefore getting raped when playing a cw). The only real way to solve this issue is to gather high skilled players from other servers to play on FG since people who cw are usually composed of people who want to compete. In order to increase the competitiveness of this server to attract high skilled players in order to increase the cw player count, it would require balancing weapons (shotguns to 1000 delay for example, making teams start at a different side each round like what another server does). It would also most definitely require reintroducing the cash reward system back since I am certain that cw was literally 10x more active with the cash reward than without it (Although there is DDOSing issues i honestly don't give a shit of 1 persons problem when it can benefit like 50 - honestly this shit is really easy to solve too. Like just put a tutorial on how to report a DDOSer or something).

Would also like to see higher incentives to actually cw. An idea I have is perhaps a CW shop which sells cosmetics (that look REALLY good and have donor stats) which can be purchased through the CW tokens. Maybe a Organization XIII cloak for example since the majority of the gunz community are weebs. This is minor though compared to the issue to increase the cw player count.
    This ^

Verqi's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I dont think there are other options to make clan war active other than attracting new players as akimbo allready said.

Instead, i would really enjoy TDM matchmaking (4v4). Where you would achieve a rank according to your win rate. Perhaps even give rewards for reaching certain rank(s).

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I dont play cw for 2 reasons; the intensive ego going on in it (which is obviously caused by he players, and happens in every competitive game ever) and that its dead boring. I dont mind practicing hard to reach the skill levels of clan warrers, but it just has no point. Clanwar is literally 30 second matches in the end of which one will end up on top. Its literally you go towars the enemy team and start shooting at it until they die before you do.
    Increasing the time it ends up taking per match would be better and including more strategy in them aswell with shit like hp spawns across the map. I dont care what. Go wild.
    Going towards the enemy and kill before u die, does require skill u can try urself and see plus its a fast paced game...
    ot: as akimbo stating every round change base would be really good , especially when u get maps like Prison 2 and Dungeon where all u need is a good side to have more chances to win

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Going towards the enemy and kill before u die, does require skill u can try urself and see plus its a fast paced game...
    ot: as akimbo stating every round change base would be really good , especially when u get maps like Prison 2 and Dungeon where all u need is a good side to have more chances to win
    eyy lets dash and hide behind a wall or two and camp while we're at it, seems like alot of fun.
    its not that i havent tried cw ever, i did, and came to that conclusion.
    not everything is smashing your keyboard as fast as you can and doing your best to hit the enemy as you do.

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Get dem bucks backkkkkkk
    Dollas dollas baby
    most affective shyt k ?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    eyy lets dash and hide behind a wall or two and camp while we're at it, seems like alot of fun.
    its not that i havent tried cw ever, i did, and came to that conclusion.
    not everything is smashing your keyboard as fast as you can and doing your best to hit the enemy as you do.
    if you dont like cwing you dont have to, i can say the same about flipping in stairway just cause i dont like it lol simple and pointless saying it

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Match your team score vs another team score in your teams score area (aka tier).
    Example: If your team (clan) has 1000 points, you can only fight vs teams (clans) that have a score between 1000 and 1100 (1100-1200, 1200,1300 and so on) to play against a clan with your own skills?

This way you cannot play vs a clan that has 800 more points as yours for example.

Edit:

Tier 1 = 1000~1099
    Tier 2 = 1100~1199
    Tier 3 = 1200~1299

and so on.. maybe new rewards based on tiers each both with a certain requirement to meet.
    That will just make cw's less active, since higher ranked players won't have variety in who they play against.

The biggest concern in cw at the moment is the embarrassing amount of players who actually cw. However, it is hard to increase the cw player count in this server since the majority of players are composed of training room heroes or people who join [r] rooms which hinders their skill since they spam instead of prioritizing their aim (therefore getting raped when playing a cw). The only real way to solve this issue is to gather high skilled players from other servers to play on FG since people who cw are usually composed of people who want to compete. In order to increase the competitiveness of this server to attract high skilled players in order to increase the cw player count, it would require balancing weapons (shotguns to 1000 delay for example, making teams start at a different side each round like what another server does). It would also most definitely require reintroducing the cash reward system back since I am certain that cw was literally 10x more active with the cash reward than without it (Although there is DDOSing issues i honestly don't give a shit of 1 persons problem when it can benefit like 50 - honestly this shit is really easy to solve too. Like just put a tutorial on how to report a DDOSer or something).

Would also like to see higher incentives to actually cw. An idea I have is perhaps a CW shop which sells cosmetics (that look REALLY good and have donor stats) which can be purchased through the CW tokens. Maybe a Organization XIII cloak for example since the majority of the gunz community are weebs. This is minor though compared to the issue to increase the cw player count.
    This men^^^

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

This post is really good and staff should really listen to input from players who actually cw. [R] is like a disease, once you get used to it your aim becomes complete trash. 100% of GunZ is muscle memory, that includes how you aim, reloadshot and how you implement reloadshotting into your movement, once I play with [R] for a while and I go play on another server I just find myself spamming like a retard. Please remove the [R] tag! The noobs will complain at first, but then get used to it. The [R] tag is a bug, not a feature. REMOVE IT COMPLETELY there's training shotguns for a reason (also add training revs btw).
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information