Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I want to see the clanwar tokens and clanwar points to be used way better then they are now.

Remove duel tournament since nobody uses that, Use dual tournament icons for the clanwar points system.
    Winning clanwars will gain you points , Losing Clanwars should minus some points.

So for example, I won like 5x 2V2 clanwars so i earned like 150 clanwar points, I'm talking about the points you see at the member list not the clan points but player points.
    For example: a clanwar win at 2v2 should be 30 points, losing it should be 10 or 15 ( just a example )
    The duel tournament ranking icons would work like this.

Bronze
    Silver
    Gold

Then ofcourse you got

Bronze II or VI
    etc etc you get what i mean.

Then with every rank you go up in that month you can get special items in a clanwar shop or i'd call it Battle Shop.
    In the battle shop you can use your tokens, The higher your rank is in the end of the month the more tokens you get.

In the battle shop you can buy exclusive Clan War items although they should never be unlimited and only last for a month ( Not all items should last for a month )

I can go deep but i want to keep it short.
    either way, CW Tokens should also be able to give them chances of buying Battle Boxes.

For example 10 CW Tokens will allow them to buy a Battle Box ( A lucky box for cw ) In these they can get the a chance to win the Battle Shop items for a longer time then a month for example 99 days but obv it's a lucky box type so it can always go to 3 days as-well and 10 cw tokens as example could be a item for 30 days.
    Last edited by Rain; 09-04-2017 at 06:50 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Flow (09-04-2017), Pigglet (09-04-2017), Skull (09-04-2017)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    A lead option would be nice?

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback. This all confirms what me and the admins discussed months ago. A Mod can close this thead now. Prepare to be surprised.

5. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Amers (09-05-2017)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information