Thanks
    lol i always see you naked in training
    and now i see this post
    I Got Shiny.
    Yu Wnt Sum Fuk?

R0B3N's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    ^ But my character hasn't been naked in this server so far, mostly because of the stats. Also I'm Straight and I use a male character, you'd be stupid to think anyone would be attracted to these pixels who are barely visible. back in the day there were even gamerooms specifically made for "nude people" it's not like you're nude, you are still wearing undies if you decide to go full on nude.

Some things also look better when you don't have something specific equipped than current sets available.
    or am I the only one that finds 95% of the gloves ugly af.

Also about the comment about nudity only being for questers or whatever, you're wrong. Plenty of legendary players have worn nothing at some point! I also find it weird that you disagree with the idea since you have "quester" in your name. Though you did say olds so I suppose newgens are afraid of showing some skin

gorilla's Avatar Return Of The Flip King

Country
    Thanks
    if this happens then you would look as s truly naked player who uses the lower hp to improve themselves, Devaluing others efforts.
    no way this could be implemented, I think the GMs should give these guys some morph suits if they wanna dress like gimps
    champ
    Spoiler!

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I think it's about time this suggestion gets made a thing. A lot of people honestly do want this and have wanted it for a long time. You don't even need a full set either. You just need 1 body piece for each gender that gives the same stats as any regular body piece. A lot of players like the shirtless look on male chars with nearly any pants and shoes, but have to sacrifice losing that HP and AP. And (even though I don't care for it much) some people might want to have their female chars with just a bra on, maybe to pair with one of the skirts or something, idk. Pantless I don't think should be a thing, but topless should yeah. I support (again for like the 5th time lol).

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

5. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Zabu (09-06-2017)

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by R0B3N View Post
    ^ But my character hasn't been naked in this server so far, mostly because of the stats. Also I'm Straight and I use a male character, you'd be stupid to think anyone would be attracted to these pixels who are barely visible. back in the day there were even gamerooms specifically made for "nude people" it's not like you're nude, you are still wearing undies if you decide to go full on nude.

Some things also look better when you don't have something specific equipped than current sets available.
    or am I the only one that finds 95% of the gloves ugly af.

Also about the comment about nudity only being for questers or whatever, you're wrong. Plenty of legendary players have worn nothing at some point! I also find it weird that you disagree with the idea since you have "quester" in your name. Though you did say olds so I suppose newgens are afraid of showing some skin
    Gloves are indeed ugly af. I support this suggestion just like I supported the previous one.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    its a simpe choice:
    Give up Hp & AP for Fashion
    or give up Fashion for Stats

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information