Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description: New weapon levels to Gun Game mode

Add new variety of levels for the Gun Game mode and fix the levels that have swords/daggers missing in them (due to old insta swords removal) (e.g. donation sniper level, ak-47 level, etc.)
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Sleepy for this useful post:

Amers (09-10-2017), Daniel (09-10-2017)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    whether its actually a mistake that there are levels without swords or not im not actually sure, but i dont see anything wrong with those levels as it stands, unless youre playing in a map that requires climbing (which never really happens cause gungame is rarely played in maps other than dojo).

i would suggest making gungame fun again by adding items to it. things like grenades and meds in the rolls for levels would make the game more interesting and fun in my opinion.

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    I agree they should add more guns and swords in it, also there was that castle thingy map before a long time that u couldnt climb in it without a sword could've been useful if this was suggested before

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    They should remove all of the admin ubers, rockets etc levels, such levels are being abused via rejoin. As it is "gun game" there should be no levels only containing a sword at least add some sort of weapon, such levels just make people rejoin or ragequit, also make the levels only containing a sniper rifle with a low level rev as a secondary and make sure to add some sort of dagger or sword, the only sniper rifle levels make players rejoin or ragequit as well. That imo would improve gun game a lot.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    They should remove all of the admin ubers, rockets etc levels, such levels are being abused via rejoin.
    if I'm right some people suggested that you won't be able get admins weapons when you are on a low level in gun game so people won't abuse it, so you don't need to worry about that.

Thread Information