champ
    Spoiler!

3. The following user said thank you to gorilla for this useful post:

«Benjamin» (09-21-2017)

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hoodlum View Post
    Oh wow, you went full retard, never go full retard.

Let's 1v1 Husky whoever you are
    Guess who am I ??
    I am shitlum I played ijji I am playing gunz since 2007 but sadly I still suck and cry can Rek me so hard
    And also he can drop me with 2 pb shots : https://vimeo.com/234747463 with 225 dmg
    What? He dropped me twice what i have to do? Let's leave the room as RAGE QUIT :https://imgur.com/a/6HrCD
    OT: i told p4p1 to sit and easily i can drop u with two shots but sadly you're not going to continue Because i am shitlum i played ijji i ****ing never lose i can win everyone!
    Go back to your cave bastard asshole thinks good

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    Guess who am I ??
    I am shitlum I played ijji I am playing gunz since 2007 but sadly I still suck and cry can Rek me so hard
    And also he can drop me with 2 pb shots : https://vimeo.com/234747463 with 225 dmg
    What? He dropped me twice what i have to do? Let's leave the room as RAGE QUIT :https://imgur.com/a/6HrCD
    OT: i told p4p1 to sit and easily i can drop u with two shots but sadly you're not going to continue Because i am shitlum i played ijji i ****ing never lose i can win everyone!
    Go back to your cave bastard asshole thinks good
    1- why is your team mate shootin him I can see it.
    2- nice you really need to camp?

Oh pls. also a dodger

Also your name, "Cry" isnt any better. depressing ass kid.. and I'm pretty sure Hoodlum would drop you 11-0. the fact that you're so aggressive to even call him shitlum shows how immature and sad you are.

GunZ is your life, you're life is almost dead
    Last edited by Eagle; 09-20-2017 at 11:25 PM.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    1- why is your team mate shootin him I can see it.
    2- nice you really need to camp?

Oh pls. also a dodger
    1.he didn't shoot him , i did 225 dmg
    Man i won you 5 times in 1vs1 match and you still saying dodger get a life dumbass
    I am not supposed to 1vs1 you 8488338 time

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    1.he didn't shoot him , i did 225 dmg
    Man i won you 5 times in 1vs1 match and you still saying dodger get a life dumbass
    I am not supposed to 1vs1 you 8488338 time
    Yup, shot to confuse his ass XD dude you're typical arab nice logic.

yo sup george how are you i see you.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    So let me get this right...

Papi was the one who was 1v1ing Hoodlum, just as Papi was about to die you decided to backstab Hoodlum, you both then went on to 2v1 him and you shown a partial clip.

Cry stop now it's embarrassing how you are trying to make out like you 1v1d him when the score when he left was 5/2 to Hoodlum and the reason he left was due to you not allowing them to 1v1 without interfering, Rain can also vouch for that as so could other as there were 4 viewers in his live stream at the time.

Pathetic excuse it actually annoys me how hard you've tried to make yourself look like someone who's capable of actually winning.

Until your actually willing to 1v1 him properly keep your ego away, it was shown all over his stream you avoiding him and kept saying papi will beat him and once you realised your friend couldn't win you decided to offer a helping hand.

Actually requesting a lock on this thread now because it's become quite pathetic.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-21-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    So let me get this right...

Papi was the one who was 1v1ing Hoodlum, just as Papi was about to die you decided to backstab Hoodlum, you both then went on to 2v1 him and you shown a partial clip.

Cry stop now it's embarrassing how you are trying to make out like you 1v1d him when the score when he left was 5/2 to Hoodlum and the reason he left was due to you not allowing them to 1v1 without interfering, Rain can also vouch for that as so could other as there were 4 viewers in his live stream at the time.

Pathetic excuse it actually annoys me how hard you've tried to make yourself look like someone who's capable of actually winning.

Until your actually willing to 1v1 him properly keep your ego away, it was shown all over his stream you avoiding him and kept saying papi will beat him and once you realised your friend couldn't win you decided to offer a helping hand.

Actually requesting a lock on this thread now because it's become quite pathetic.
    When papi score was 0-4 i told him to sit and to let me continue this 1vs1
    Then he was egoing me to 1vs1 me not to 1vs1 papi then i told papi to sit
    One of the reasons that I have attacked him dat he was behind the wall saying rejoin etc and wasting our time
    He was egoing a lot in lobby/whisper like he's WOTFOK , he's nothing without medding/backstabbing skills
    Then it's shame on him i am shitlum i was playing in 2007 and I am still spb player in 2017 as you can notice that in the record
    He's trashcan not better than others

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    When papi score was 0-4 i told him to sit and to let me continue this 1vs1
    Then he was egoing me to 1vs1 me not to 1vs1 papi then i told papi to sit
    One of the reasons that I have attacked him dat he was behind the wall saying rejoin etc and wasting our time
    He was egoing a lot in lobby/whisper like he's WOTFOK , he's nothing without medding/backstabbing skills
    Then it's shame on him i am shitlum i was playing in 2007 and I am still spb player in 2017 as you can notice that in the record
    He's trashcan not better than others
    You never told Hoodlum you was continuing the 1v1 it was all on his stream at the time, your friend was behind the boxes and Hoodlum had dealt around 180 damage you then decided to then back stab him.. He was telling you to rejon because your stood in the middle of the map whilst they are 1v1ing, I'm not sure how braindead you can be to know your a distraction even Rain told you to rejoin..

If your not gonna legitlt straight up 1v1 him then just stop, it's funny how you call him shitlum when back on ijji he was one of the top 10 eu player, obviously he's not as good now but majority of ijji players aren't however honestly you wouldn't beat him so just stop you've made a fool of yourself by your sorry attempt to claim you've beat him in a 1v1, on stream he was seen 2v1ing both you and winning.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-21-2017 at 10:48 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Zeus (09-21-2017)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread Information