Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Dang V7 Scrider was pathetic. (sorry staff but its true)
    And the whole questing is still weak as fk.

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Dang V7 Scrider was pathetic. (sorry staff but its true)
    It is, who cares? 3.6M xp in less than 1 minute (vip+cith+100% act). Surely it's better to play in the 3 training rooms u will find on first side. No kill count, no death count, no activity count, so good for nothing (or shall I just say dumb ...)?

How about V8 and the not stupid Scrider? June? End of August/begin of September? 1% missing? Thread is closed? Few hours more and we have October (my timezone GMT+1).

Oops, that was critic. What now? Next infraction? Next warning? Guys, I have only one of both. Time for you to act as you did before.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ILoveQuests View Post
    It is, who cares? 3.6M xp in less than 1 minute (vip+cith+100% act). Surely it's better to play in the 3 training rooms u will find on first side. No kill count, no death count, no activity count, so good for nothing (or shall I just say dumb ...)?

How about V8 and the not stupid Scrider? June? End of August/begin of September? 1% missing? Thread is closed? Few hours more and we have October (my timezone GMT+1).

Oops, that was critic. What now? Next infraction? Next warning? Guys, I have only one of both. Time for you to act as you did before.
    That was completely out of my control. Don't be an ass.

ILoveQuests's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Sry, I was really not offending you. Really not, I like you and I was moretimes in a similiar situation like you now. You did your job 6 months ago. Just read here who didn't do his job but made big promisses:https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post981878

It was not you who gave me an infraction for criticize a moderator who is even not online anymore. It was not you who killed my posts or threads and gave me a warning for criticize that.

My mind about you did and do and will not change, read here (no ironism, no sarcasm, no zynism, just the truth, yesterday and tomorrow): (Sorry can't find even using advanced search, it was the post as you said you will retire, probably you will find it).

Sorry for my bad english and sorry for feeling offended. The whole post was really not targetting you.

Don't be an ass.
    This shoe fit to other ppl, just think of cinderella (that was zynism and will be deleted soon, but who cares to get banned).
    Last edited by ILoveQuests; 09-30-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    Approved Spammer and Troller and now banned from shoutbox (somehow I am proud of it).

As I was moderator someone told me the word moderator comes from "to be moderate".

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks

6. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

ILoveQuests (09-30-2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information