Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Okay so I'm not as active as before and this is boring so yea! I'm leaving.
    I have to thank all of the people who made this game fun for me.
    S/o list:

Raphael, You were one of the closest friends to me, I had so much fun playing with you, thanks.

Dragon ***** I can't imagine FGunz without you thank you for everything u have done, goodluck on your life and I'll miss you.

Eagle you suck but I still love you, full homo. you were like my best friend and keep up the e-date thing jaja.

Zaku thanks for being my fan all this time.

Osama: my best hacker friend thank you and thanks for sharing dem hacks with me.

okmen: was so fun trolling them cw's and provoking people I'll miss u bro.

Mex, troll god, I hated your trolls but ok, I'll miss u tho. and keep e-dating and don't get catfished hehe.

Leo, jaja men had so much fun with you, and your demotion was a big loss for this server. inb4 (2 weeks "tops") kys.

Cid, Had so much fun playing with u and playing ur events especially winning your whole sets, I guess you'll have more than 2 winners now

Jan, the only gay friend I have, i'll miss u tho.

Sneezy, was so fun questin with u and was fun provoking u by acting that i won u on 1v1 jaja ure da best fam

Rebar, was so fun killing you on dem flipz rooms I'll miss ur ears tho.

best special s/o > Yourstar, I luv ya even tot i didn't have the chance to play with you in-game. was so fun hearing your voice on discord and thanks for singing to me <3.

sorry if i forgot anyone.

Peace out.
    Last edited by Zabu; 09-26-2017 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information