Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Do you have anything you can show that would indicate great strides in programming skill improvements? From what i remember of your run mode, it was heavily client sided, with a ton of global variables being unnecessarily used. I'd like to see something new before deciding yes or no.
    Wow, that just couldn't be true. Hopefully I had the teamrun project uploaded on my mediafire account and I've sent to you as a PM here on forums, you can re-view it if you would like to. I just saw that the system is all on pre-processors which means I never had fgunz source and if I asked for it I don't remember and can't think of any reason to it, but I apologize if I did so. I'll be online later on today (gotta do some stuff during the day), when I come back I'll load some models from UE4 into gunz and I'll post it here.
    [18:22:28] Vini: yo surfen
    [18:223] Vini: you know how to extract things from .rar right?
    [18:22:59] Surfen 555: idk coding so idk wat u said

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vini View Post
    Wow, that just couldn't be true. Hopefully I had the teamrun project uploaded on my mediafire account and I've sent to you as a PM here on forums, you can re-view it if you would like to. I just saw that the system is all on pre-processors which means I never had fgunz source and if I asked for it I don't remember and can't think of any reason to it, but I apologize if I did so. I'll be online later on today (gotta do some stuff during the day), when I come back I'll load some models from UE4 into gunz and I'll post it here.
    The original runmode is still in the fg source (although disabled), and it was very client sided with a lot of global variables, but ill check out your revised one when i get the chance.

3. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Canpai (10-20-2017)

Thread Information