Thanks
    Muted w/o any report in forums. https://imgur.com/a/VFySO simply posted on imgur by some 'unlegit' kid from israel who got mad at being killed in TR. Lmao, I let myself be restrained because its only for a day. But is there some kind of secret israeli chat that bypasses the whole reporting standard? Probably purported by the some people with no skills or technical ability wanting to feel important and hence take up the only roles available to them without any sort of coding ability. Just my opinion, not sure what's going on.

Country
    Thanks
    cool story

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    There is no such thing, you got punished for flaming him. Please refrain from making these sort of threads, they only make u look more dumb.

~The Freestylers Community

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Not all reports are made via forums. Sometimes I/we get PM'd on skype/discord with evidence and if it's enough to punish a user then we do so. If the user that was punished doesn't know why they can ask any Game Moderator for the evidence who can then use the control panel to pull that evidence and provide it to you.

Country
    Thanks
    unlegit is a mods alt account. he tries super hard in training and says rq when people leave

Thread Information