Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No disrespect, but if you honestly need private lessons on how to drive, you might as well hire a personal driver.. Might just keep the roads safer that way.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    No disrespect, but if you honestly need private lessons on how to drive, you might as well hire a personal driver.. Might just keep the roads safer that way.
    Diz comment makes no sense, everyone takes private driving lessons? lmao

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Diz comment makes no sense, everyone takes private driving lessons? lmao
    2 weeks of private lessons.... and paying for that LOL.

People out here getting their license with a few days of learning yet you need to pay a driving coach LMFAO.

Polarbear's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Sometimes taking private driving lessons, usually offered by a "driving school", can give you decent discounts on insurance. In the US, "driving school" is not a common thing. People only do it when they think they're bad at driving and they'll fail the test - or their insurance offers discounts for it.

Sweden likely requires "driving school", or it's very common. Though I agree, 2 weeks of class for driving is odd from my perspective. I learned in an afternoon, and kinda knew all the rules from the previous 15 years of being in the car while parents drive.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-08-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    see you tomorrow

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    can we ban him for missleading title

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    2 weeks of private lessons.... and paying for that LOL.

People out here getting their license with a few days of learning yet you need to pay a driving coach LMFAO.
    Getting that license in america is ****ing child's play compared to most eu countries, not the very least compared to Sweden. Don't believe me then ask someone from eu who moved to usa, like Dave.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Sometimes taking private driving lessons, usually offered by a "driving school", can give you decent discounts on insurance. In the US, "driving school" is not a common thing. People only do it when they think they're bad at driving and they'll fail the test - or their insurance offers discounts for it.

Sweden likely requires "driving school", or it's very common. Though I agree, 2 weeks of class for driving is odd from my perspective. I learned in an afternoon, and kinda knew all the rules from the previous 15 years of being in the car while parents drive.
    Yes in Sweden it's quite common, not required but basically everyone attends some courses, cant say everyone takes this 2 week course tho but it's not rare.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Gl on getting that license, remember to fasten ur seatbelt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information