Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type : Forum & FGunZ

Suggestion Description:

Make it so only full server names are blocked from being typed, but allow abbreviations of them to be typed out. Reason being that a lot of words in the English language (and possibly in some other languages too) end up interfering with these abbreviations. Take *** for example (I know it censors it, but hopefully you'll get what I mean based on the words I list), you have words like struggle, suggest, muggy, bugged, hugging, etc. Those are just ones I thought of off the top of the head quickly, but the list is honestly endless lol. It's not like you google the letters *** and that place is the first link to pop up or something. You get linked to a bunch of websites to purchase *** boots lol. And it's not like reports get accepted when someone just merely writes the abbreviation of the server or even casually talks about the server name. You only really get punished if you try to persuade the person to leave this community to go somewhere else.

I've noticed this issue with other server names too, but the amount of words those interfere with don't come anywhere close to how many the one I stated above does lol.

Just gets really annoying having to always rewrite everything you said over 3 little letters lol, especially when no one is gonna leave FG to that piece of shit place anyway.

Or if you don't want the abbreviations to show up, as an alternative suggestion at least have it starred off in part of the word you're saying (i.e. s***est, b***ed, etc) that way you don't have to type everything you said all over again and get that advertising message, forcing you to misspell words or put a comma in between the word randomly.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Those are fixed in V8, as for the forum, it's alright here since only *** is censored and rest are just offensive words.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

3. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Eddie (10-08-2017)

Thread Information